Liquid Nutrition: A Healthy Opportunity
The Health and Nutrition Industry is healthy in more ways than one. People are eating healthier now, with sales on nutritional supplements projected to exceed $13 billion in 2014 and sales on the booming smoothie industry expected to reach $9 billion by 2015, according to Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
Unlike any other franchise, Liquid Nutrition has a team of All-Stars backing you up. Our athletes aren’t just putting their faces on the product; they live the healthy lifestyle we promote. Your business partners will include:
- Steve Nash: Phoenix Suns, two-time NBA MVP
- Russell Martin: Yankees catcher
- Vincent Lecavalier: Captain Tampa Bay Lightning - NHL
- Torah Bright: 2010 Snowboarding Olympic Gold Medalist
- Suzann Pettersen: #2 ranked in Women’s World Golf
- Matt Ryan: NFL Atlanta Falcons starting quarterback
It is our mission:
To enlighten and educate our community that eating and living healthy is fun, easy, quick and delicious.
A Model Concept
Our carefully designed and established business model is based on four key concepts:
- Streamlined Turnkey Operation: Our small footprint is easy to operate and fits almost anywhere. Since there’s no cooking involved, you only need electricity and water, you don’t need to insure against appliance accidents, and your staff doesn’t need cooking skills.
- Distinctive Hybrid Model Builds Opportunity: We combine food and retail to educate and convert health food bar customers, drawing customers in on a more regular basis than retail stores and increasing opportunities to cross-sell retail products.
- Health Food Bar – Living Healthy is Delicious: Our all-natural smoothies serve as “functional beverages,” using bases such as juice, milk, soy or almond milk with fruits, ice, honey or stevia, a natural sweetener, instead of the ice cream or sorbet commonly used by others. We also offer popular add-ins, such as protein powder, multivitamins, supplements, essential minerals and energy boosters. Rounding out your functional beverage offerings are seasonal, “warm format” functional beverages. The Health Food Bar is also equipped with healthy choices ranging from organic snacks and bars, to sandwiches, soups and salads.
- Nutritional Supplements: Your shelves will be stocked with sports nutrition supplements, multivitamins, and diet and detoxification supplements.
Who We’re Looking For
We want franchisees who are dedicated to a healthy lifestyle, familiar with the food service industry, ambitious, energetic, strong leaders and organized. You must love people and possess strong customer service, sales and listening skills. We are looking for a team player with high standards of excellence, honesty and integrity.