- Follow directions
- Work as a team
- Manage stress and work under pressure
- Make good decisions
- Adapt and be flexible
1. The Grounds Guys - Let The Grounds Guys teach you how to be successful as a landscape franchisee. You can concentrate your business in the following areas: landscape management, lawn and grounds care, irrigation, outdoor lighting, snow or ice removal services for both residential and commercial clients.Veteran Discount: As a VetFran participant, The Grounds Guys offers honorably discharged veterans 25% off the franchise fee.
2. Granite Transformation - A home remodeling franchise through Granite Transformations allows you to fulfill the demand created by millions of homeowners who want to improve their homes and increase their home's value. Complete large home renovation and restoration projects with a Granite Transformations franchise.Veteran Discount: Granite Transformations offers qualified veterans 50% off of the initial franchise fee and financing over 12 months for the remaining.
3. Acti-Kare – A senior in-home care franchise in one of the fastest-growing industries to date. Manage a staff of caregivers and help clients live happier, more active lives.Veteran Discount: Acti-Kare offers a 10% discount on the initial franchise fee to qualified military veterans.
4. Fresh Coat - Enjoy steady income while your employees paint inside year-round and benefit from five income streams as a Fresh Coat franchise owner. Provide high-volume, high quality residential and commercial painting services without painting experience.Veteran Discount: As a VetFran participant, Fresh Coat is proud to offer a $2,000 discount to qualifying military personnel and veterans.
5. Aire Serv - Whether you operate an existing HVAC business or you want to invest in a new business venture, Aire Serv may have the opportunity for you; a global heating, ventilation and air conditioning company which provides exceptional service in installation, maintenance, repair and replacement of both residential and commercial units.Veteran Discount: As a VetFran participant, Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning offers a 25% discount off the base franchise fee for honorably discharged veterans.
6. All Tune and Lube - Become part of a $170 billion industry and run a one stop shop total car care center. All Tune and Lube has been the leader in the automotive franchise industry since 1985! No experience is necessary.Veteran Discount: Veterans will receive $7,500 off the $32,000 franchise licensing fee, financed by All Tune and Lube.
7. Clothes BinTM - A part-time clothing & textile recycling franchise that works for you full-time which makes it easy to follow and operate a proven system for collecting, managing and distributing clothes, shoes and textiles throughout the United States.Veteran Discount: Clothes Bin™ offers qualified veterans $5,000 off the franchise fee.
8. British Swim School - Spread the word about revolutionary water survival techniques for infants and children and bring a swim school with 30+ years of experience to your area. No pool construction required.Veteran Discount: As a VetFran participant, British Swim School will give honorably discharged veterans a 10% discount off of the initial franchise fee of $29,900.
9. Five Star Painting - Transform your life and the lives of others with a Five Star Painting business; one of the fastest growing painting franchises in North America. This franchise opportunity is perfect for both painters and entrepreneurs.Veteran Discount: As a VetFran participant, Five Star Painting offers $3,000 off the initial franchise fee.
10. Complete Nutrition - Hit the ground running with a Complete Nutrition vitamin and nutritional supplement retail store that is supported for long-term success. Help reverse the trend of obesity.Veteran Discount: Complete Nutrition gives $12,000 in inventory to veterans, in their initial inventory order.Franchise.com has been offering Internet lead generation since 1995 and continues to help growing franchise systems by showcasing their opportunities to prospective franchise buyers. The industry's most recognized portal, Franchise.com remains steadfast in its mission to connect highly qualified prospects with franchisors.