Red Wing Shoe Store
What does a Red Wing Shoe Store Dealer Cost?
More than 110 years ago, Red Wing Shoe Company was founded on the idea of creating comfortable, purpose-built footwear. Today Red Wing Shoes is the premier work and safety footwear brand in the world with over one hundred and ten years of manufacturing experience and operating two factories and our own tannery in the U.S.
We are a privately held, third generation, family-owned business located in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Red Wing Shoe Company has over 500 Red Wing Stores in 48 states and Canada, comprised of 330 dealer-owned and 170 company-owned stores. Our mobile services add a dimension of sales that goes beyond the “reach” of the stores. There are 170+ mobile shoe stores serving business customers at their work sites.
The Dealership Opportunity
- Strong year-round business with significant ROI potential
- Full retail support from Red Wing Shoe Company including national advertising, complete online solutions, marketing and merchandising materials, inventory management
- Multi-unit expansion opportunities
- No franchise fees, no advertising fees, no royalties
- $325,000 investment includes: inventory, store build-out, pre-opening expenses, advertising, and working capital
New Dealer Benefits
- Opening inventory with no payments for 6 months with final payment due at 15 months - saves up to $10,000 in borrowing costs
- For stores that open in 2018, Red Wing contribution to store build-out $25,000 reimbursement - not a loan and is not repaid
- Red Wing proprietary POS software, free for 1 year - saves $6,000
- Free market analysis and site selection assistance
- Pre-opening training and ongoing support from Regional Field Sales and Operations Team at no cost
- SBA and 401k financing contacts and services made available
Find out more about owning a Red Wing Shoe Store that offers strong potential for an excellent return on investment and the opportunity for building a legacy business.