ATL Total Car Care
What does an ATL Total Car Care Franchise Cost?
ATL International, Inc., established in 1985, is one of the recognized leaders in the automotive franchise industry. Our Total Car Care Centers provide today's motorists with high quality maintenance and repair services. We are very excited about our Multi-Branded Franchise Concept which provides the franchise owner with Three Times the Potential under one Roof. This innovative concept allows the franchisee the opportunity to purchase one or a combination of the following franchises:
- ATL Total Car Care -- A Franchise providing the finest service available in the automobile maintenance and repair industry
- ATL Motor Mate -- The nation's largest Franchise specializing in engine installation
- All Tune Transmissions -- A Franchise that offers complete transmission service and repair
More than $170 billion in annual sales are projected for the automotive service and parts industry for the upcoming year. The average motorist is no longer capable of servicing today's highly complex vehicles. Consumers are in search of a "One Stop," high quality total car care center. We have positioned our company to answer the automobile service demands of today's consumer.
Helping You Succeed
ATL Total Car Care is an exciting established business opportunity backed by a successful organization. Our support includes real estate assistance, dynamic marketing programs and national buying power. In addition, we provide a business system proven to be successful along with comprehensive franchise management training programs. Franchise owners also have the advantage of continuing support in all facets of the business. It should be noted that with hundreds of successful franchisees nationwide, most have had no prior automotive experience. We provide extensive business experience tailored to the automotive aftermarket. Our Total "Turn-Key" System includes:
- Comprehensive Site Analysis and Selection
- Complete Financing Assistance
- Dynamic Multimedia Advertising and Marketing Programs
- Proven "System" of Operating Procedures and Control
- National Purchasing Programs for Equipment and Inventory
- Franchisee Business Management Training Programs.
Our franchisees receive comprehensive, ongoing support tailored to meet specialized needs. Once the doors of your new business open, the support continues and is ongoing. We take great pride in the support and experience that we offer. This includes technical assistance, professional sales procedures, customer service guidelines, assistance in hiring and training, and more!