milliCare - Floor & Textile Care
What does a milliCare - Floor & Textile Care Franchise Cost?
Become an Expert in Commercial Floor and Textile Care
milliCare helps delivers trustworthy, expert floor and surface care for “Class A” properties with high-end flooring and furnishings, producing peace of mind for facility managers and maximizing ROI for businesses. With WELL™ certification and LEED® standards incorporated in all aspects of our processes, milliCare enables higher productivity and wellbeing for those who inhabit the spaces we clean.
The milliCare business is unique and annuity-like in that future business is planned and contracted in advance of services. Our owners often have scheduled work and revenue 12-18 months in advance. This makes day-to-day decisions and operations less complicated and more predictable.
The entire milliCare network benefits from a dedicated and growing national accounts team who secures national and regional contracted work with high-value customers such as Google, Morgan Stanley, ADP, Insight Global and AMEX Centurion Airport Lounges. Established industry relationships with the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA) and the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA), help this further with national account business increasing tenfold since 2018 - translation...more scheduled revenue for milliCare territories.
Backed by the Riverside Company and new leadership, milliCare is well positioned to expand rapidly in open and protected territories across North America.
Why Commercial Floor Care?
milliCare contracts range from $200 to $2 Million!
- Joining milliCare is an affordable way for individuals from varied professional backgrounds to become a part of this explosive industry without having to go it alone. Whether your background is in business-to-business sales or operations, our versatile business model enables you to grow the business you want at the pace you need.
- The commercial floor care space is so fragmented, you can enjoy potential returns on investment that are much higher than typical carpet cleaning franchise opportunities. The top quarter of our franchise owners produce nearly $1.1 million in revenues per territory during the fiscal year ending November 29, 2020.
- Commercial floor maintenance is a virtually wide-open market, with fractured, unorganized local competition and few national competitors.
Why Own A milliCare Franchise?
- Low-cost investment - Your first milliCare territory investment starts at just $113,800.
- Huge market demand - Virtually any commercial space is a potential milliCare client.
- Backed by Milliken & Co - Our parent company is a leader in commercial flooring.
- Amazing potential returns - milliCare franchise owners can grow enterprise-level operations.
- More than carpet cleaning - We offer a service for virtually every surface.
- Growth markets available - From coast to coast, we’re looking for you.
How We Support You
- Lending partner relationships to connect candidates to financing
- Dedicated field-based franchise business managers
- Business structure and recruiting guidance
- Site Selection / Lease Negotiation Assistance not provided; need is not typical
National Accounts + B2B Sales & Marketing
- Dedicated national accounts team scheduling work for franchise network
- Local sales and marketing playbooks
- Training, tools and coaching to acquire and retain local strategic accounts
Training & Onboarding
- Franchise Success Manager guides new owners through a comprehensive 60-90 day process balancing technical, operations, sales and marketing in virtual and in-person settings.
- Focused milliCare Academy coupled with on-site, hands-on service training
- Focused sales and marketing training and localized plan to prospect and acquire B2B customers
- Ongoing existing owner mentorship and site visits
Our Ideal Franchise Owner
If you’re wanting to grow professionally and think the challenge of building a business is right for you, then milliCare is the franchise you’re looking for. Owning and operating a milliCare Floor & Textile Care franchise is a great fit for someone with:
- Business / Operations / Sales Leadership skills
- B2B / Commercial Specialist experience (B2B sales and industry experience not required)
- Personable, strong communicator, leader and relationship builder
- Tenacity for pursuing B2B sales
- Desire to solve challenges for and help clients in their communities
If this sounds like you, and you have at least $50k liquid capital to invest, request more information today!