What does a Junkluggers Franchise Cost?
Why Choose The Junkluggers?
The Junkluggers advantage
We've been in business since 2004 and our brand is one of the most respected and trusted in the industry. Sure, we know the ins and outs of the industry, but we're also on a mission to change it. We hope to make eco-friendly junk removal the standard, not the exception.
You'll also have unprecedented access to expert advice and guidance from your leadership. As part of the team, The Junkluggers CEO, Josh Cohen is so adamant about helping his franchise owners be successful that he is never more than just a text message away – or a phone call, for the non-millennials. Best of all, you'll have access to a terrific support system of other franchisees, advisors, and staff to help set up your business for success:
- Dedicated franchise coach: You will be assigned one point person who will help you navigate our business, your franchise process, and the industry.
- Marketing support: We know who our customers are and how to find them. We help design, plan, and track the success of your digital and print marketing campaigns, offering advice on how to best allocate your marketing budget. We maintain and regularly update company websites and social media outlets, pushing you to the top of search engines and helping you look attractive to future customers.
- Sales and finance training: You'll receive hands-on training and support for building and maintaining relationships with key referral sources. We also keep a full-time, highly experienced finance manager on staff to help you set up and manage your finances.
- In-depth orientation and training: We offer an initial two-day orientation, a week by week checklist to get you up and running, and an additional one week of classroom and in-field training. You'll have the confidence to run your business successfully from day one.
- Backed by network professionals: As a partner, you will also receive peer support amongst a strong group of franchisees.
Getting your junk together
Getting started with The Junkluggers is much easier than you may think. All you need is a truck and a phone. Okay, so it's a bit more involved than that, but not much!
When you become a Junkluggers franchise partner, we will provide you with a few things to get you going. A few of these items include:
- The Junkluggers truck: We hope you don't like to blend in because our trucks are anything but subtle. Neon green and easily recognizable, they are customized to cater to the needs of our customers. We have a great relationship with truck vendors to ensure competitive pricing.
- Centralized appointment center: Hate being tied down to the desk on the phone all day? Good! Because our friendly and well-trained representatives will manage all incoming calls so you can focus on daily operations and growing your business.
- Web-based proprietary software system: With our software, you can track, manage, and analyze every aspect of your business from anywhere with an internet connection. You'll always be able to access your business whenever you need to.
At The Junkluggers, we offer much more than just junk removal services, we provide a stress-relieving experience. People who reach out to us genuinely appreciate our services because we not only physically remove their unwanted items, but we then distribute them to local donation centers and charities. Our customers feel satisfied knowing their junk is moving on to better uses and they are happy to
be free of the clutter.
Our services are a step above other companies because we are:
- Friendly, personable, and fun
- Respectful of our customers' homes
- Environmentally aware
- Active in our community
Is junk removal in your future? It should be. We are a fast-growing franchise industry with endless possibilities. Contact us to learn about becoming a part of our junky family.
Hauling You Towards Success
Eco-friendly Junk Removal Franchise Opportunities
Would you like to make a name for yourself while playing a more meaningful role in your community? While we are in the business of lugging junk, our franchisees are thrilled to be a part of something much bigger - a community commitment that helps local customers get rid of junk and finds good homes for those unwanted items. Since we're widely recognized for putting extra care and love into our junk lugging services, you can enjoy both financial success and peace of mind. It feels good to do good - with our time-tested franchise system and energetic support team, you can achieve success owning an environmentally conscious business.
Are you the ideal candidate?
Moving forward in life always involves a certain amount of risk. Fortunately, The Junkluggers has answers to all your questions. We don't want you to become one of our beloved partners until you've had every single one of them answered.
Our ideal franchise candidate will share the same values identified by our current franchise owners:
- Care deeply about people and a job well done: "Our commitment is to our customers and customer service, and it's why we've gotten so many repeat and referred customers. We make our customers happy and comfortable."
- Enjoy building and motivating teams: "I'm passionate about building a team and I've always made it my priority. It's my biggest investment. You can't do this by yourself. I have amazing guys around me because we hire quality."
- Believe in the brand and company culture: "The Junkluggers is setting the new bar for junk removal and setting the bar for customer service. We follow up and our standards are very high."
- Know business owners look out for each other and always do the right thing, even when no one's looking: "If I can build my business and help others who were in my shoes, knowing there's strength in numbers, ultimately it's a win-win for everyone involved."
- Have a passion for protecting the environment and bettering their communities: "I tell people we have donated enough furniture to furnish 48 three-bedroom houses and kept 60 tons of material out of the landfill by recycling. We've kept track and we've got those numbers."
- Appreciate the value of sound business advice and established processes and procedures: "Building a business is a big undertaking. Developing software, building branding, and marketing. It would have been so difficult on our own. With a franchise, someone's done this for you. If you're looking to start a business, there are a lot of advantages to a franchise."
- Are hardworking, flexible, fun, energetic, and appreciate the same attributes in the management team: "When we met with CEO, Josh Cohen, we really liked him and just really felt comfortable with the whole management team. They're very receptive to feedback and ideas and know that our success is vital to their growth. We're all in this together."
Your experience and The Junkluggers
Whether you're an entrepreneur, veteran, recent graduate, young professional, or semi-retired individual, our eco-friendly junk removal business opportunity may be perfect for you!
There aren't many things better than knowing your business helps customers and the community each and every day.