Be Your Own Boss with an Exciting New Franchise Business in the Recession-Proof Towing Industry!
Speedy Towing is raising the standards in the towing industry. Our high level of professionalism places us a cut above our competitors, with features that include clean, well maintained, newer towing equipment; a well trained, uniformed staff; and efficient, courteous service.
In the highly fragmented towing industry, there are few market leaders or well known brand names. Speedy Towing is poised to capitalize on this gap by becoming the first national towing franchise concept.What’s more, our relatively low start-up costs include the initial ability to work from home. Our business has been tried, tested and continually improved.
Towing: A Recession-Proof, Indispensible Industry
As a Speedy Towing franchisee, you’ll work in the thriving towing industry, an industry that touches all of our lives sooner or later. Here are some of the reasons why:
- There are more vehicles per household than ever before, and people are keeping their cars and trucks longer.
- In 2007, 41.3 percent of cars on the road in the U.S. were 11 years old or older, and the median age for trucks and SUVs was 7.1 years. According to one repair shop service manager, people are trying to save money by repairing their old cars, sometimes against their mechanics’ advice.
- The owner of another shop sees a trend toward customers putting off needed repairs until their vehicles cannot be driven.
It all adds up to the continued, if not increased demand for tows! This is truly a recession-proof industry, regardless of the economy.
Benefits of Joining Us…
- It is diversified - The towing business has many different specialized areas. If you enjoy one area of the business, you can focus more time on that part. Speedy Towing recommends not limiting yourself to one part of the towing industry. Some areas of specialty include: police rotation, motor clubs, repossessions, recovery, heavy duty towing, parking enforcement, etc.
- 24 hours of opportunity - Some people look at a business that never closes as troublesome. I look at it as an opportunity for extra profit. If your fixed expenses are covered by daytime operation, then evening calls can be pure profit and should be maximized.
- No storefront needed - Unlike a retail store or restaurant, customers don’t need to enter your place of business to receive your services. All arrangements are made over the phone. Additionally, sales calls are made at the customer’s place of business where they are more comfortable.
You don’t have to be stuck in an office - The great thing about towing is the ability to work outdoors without constantly being out in the weather. If the weather is bad, it takes just a few minutes to load your vehicle, allowing you to be back in your climate controlled truck quickly. Towing allows for much more freedom than your typical 9 to 5 office job.