Top Franchise Businesses of 2023
Explore this year's top-performing franchises according to our 2023 sales index:
You can change lives for a living, starting with yours. Join the fastest growing* home care company in the Nation. SYNERGY HomeCare offers a robust business opportunity for compassionate entrepreneurs. If you are interested in a business that allows you to do well while doing good for your community, this franchise opportunity may be perfect for you.
Cash Required: $50,000
Category: Senior Services
Your CBD Store
Your Award-Winning" CBD Store. Join the largest network of CBD brick and mortar stores. Join the largest network of CBD retailers in the U.S. and the exclusive home of award-winning hemp-derived SunMed and Sunflora products. With more than 500 stores in 41 states we’re bringing the highest quality CBD experience to customers nationwide. Learn more about the Your CBD Store franchise today. "
Cash Required: $75,000
Category: Health & Fitness
Stratus Building Solutions
Maintain your current lifestyle, build an asset, and utilize your existing leadership skill set with a Stratus Master Franchise. Stratus Building Solutions is the leading commercial cleaning service franchise company providing the most comprehensive green janitorial service, building cleaning, and office cleaning services in the industry, allowing business owners to provide a healthier environment for their customers and employees. Inquire to become master of your own destiny.
Cash Required: $80,000
Category: Cleaning Franchises
We build and scale Amazon stores for our clients by helping automate all inventory management tasks from account health monitoring to 24/7 customer service. Learn more now
Cash Required: $40,000
Category: Business Services
Browse Franchises by Category
Whether you have the perfect niche in mind or simply want to explore franchise opportunities across various industries, you can quickly navigate between listings by category and industry below:
Why Buy a Franchise?
Owning your own business can allow you to build wealth independently while gaining more control over your work-life balance, schedule, and future. But starting a business from scratch can be difficult, posing many challenges. Franchises, however, allow you to start a business with the groundwork already laid out for you. Buying a franchise is a turnkey business opportunity allowing you to take advantage of a proven business model, existing client base, training, and many resources to help you start, manage and grow your business.
Choosing the Best Franchise for You
Before purchasing a franchise, it's important to perform your due diligence. Some considerations to keep in mind when choosing the best franchise opportunities for you include:
- Budget. What is your current budget for startup, and what projections for revenue will the franchise offer? Franchises can be bought for less than $10,000 all the way up to $1 million+, with plenty of great opportunities between.
- Niche. When deciding on a niche, it's important to research demand for various industries, past performance, and future outlook. You should also take into account your personal interests, knowledge and skill set if you plan to be directly involved in the management of the business.
- Location. Depending on the industry, location can be critical for success. Visibility, parking availability, local competition and accessibility can make or break a restaurant or retail business, for instance.
- Personal Involvement. How involved do you want to be personally with the business? If you have little experience in the industry, will the franchise provide you with training and resources to get you started?
- Franchise Success. How successful have other franchise owners been in the past? What are projections for revenue and costs both in the short-term and long-term?
Financing Your Franchise Purchase
While some individuals purchase franchises with cash, this is not always viable. The good news is that there are several options for financing your franchise purchase, including traditional financing, SBA-backed loans, retirement account transfers, and more. Read our financing guide for more information.
Franchise News & Information
Read our blog to get the latest scoop on emerging franchises, industry trends, and franchise success tips.
Interested in being your own boss but not sure how to get started? Maybe you should consider why you should start a franchise. A franchise is a way to secure yourself a turnkey career as your own boss.
If you want the day-to-day experience of running and growing a business without facing overwhelming uncertainty alone, starting a franchise might be the best move for you. You can also explore the advantages of franchising or more specifically the advantages of franchising in the restaurant industry.