Ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the "Fastest Growing Franchises” and “Top 500 Franchises”
Play N Trade is the leading specialty retail franchise opportunity offering the buying, selling, trading, and repairing of mobile entertainment and video game products and services. Customers have the convenience of stopping by any one of our locations in over 45 states to repair a broken mobile phone or gaming device, buy the latest game or gadget, sell or trade their used devises and games instantly for cash or credit.
What Is The Opportunity
Play N Trade provides you with the opportunity to get your piece of two exploding industries considered to be the most exciting, rewarding and unique in the world. We’re talking about the video game and mobile entertainment industries:
- The market is enormous and it keeps growing, fueled by the recession where everyone seeks more value for their money as well the need to generate additional cash. The exchange and repair business attracts a very broad-based demographic.
- We are trading in an area where new products and upgrades of existing ones have become a daily occurrence.
- 55% increase in smart phone users last year alone.
- 9 out of 10 adults own at least one mobile phone.
- Over 80% of households in the U.S. have at least one gaming console.
- New opportunities in the mobile entertainment, video game and consumer electronics repair industries are a result of rapid advances in mobile, gaming and computer technology. These advances result in high replacement costs of tablets, smartphones, gaming consoles, and mobile entertainment devices. When people have a problem with their device they look first to repair it rather than buy a replacement to reduce costs. These rapid advances have resulted in a shortage of service centers to satisfy the exploding consumer demand for repair services. Play N Trade has met this consumer demand by offering local repair services for smart phones, Apple products, gaming systems, and tablets.
- $42.8 million spent on cell phones in 2010, estimated $1.8 billion in 2015.
- At the turn of the century, video game sales topped $5 billion. By 2006 the industry had reached $15 billion, and today it is over a $30 billion dollar a year industry. The best part is that the industry is estimated to double again to over $60 billion dollars by 2019.
- Whether you are considering food, taxes, healthcare, auto repair or any other industry there is fierce competition. However, there are very few specialty retailers within the entertainment exchange industry. Currently, there are only two specialty entertainment exchange retailers (including Play N Trade) that have in excess of 100 open stores in the U.S.
There has never been a better time to take advantage of the accelerating demand for buy, sell, trade and repair services of mobile phones, video gaming, and consumer entertainment.