Reasons to Run with the Fetch! Franchise
Low Cost: Total investment is between $68,000 and $76,000 on your initial investment, and 10% off our initial fee for members of the military
Fast Start Up: Thanks to our streamlined process, you can open your franchise in less than 14 weeks, enabling you to be in business in no time
Full Support: Our turnkey solution provides comprehensive training, 1-on-1 coaching, task lists, and marketing support to help build your business
Managed Services: Our fully integrated Client Concierge Center is staffed 365 days a year to handle customer service and scheduling so you can focus on local marketing and building your team
Advanced Technology: From our cutting edge mobile app, to our sophisticated virtual communications platform, you'll have access to technology that will give you a competitive edge.
Booming Industry: Get excited! With annual sales of $70 billion, the pet industry is the 6th fastest growing and 7th largest industry in the USA
Our culture is based on what we call The 5Ps. It’s outstanding and the basis of our success with everyone involved in our business. Here’s what The 5Ps stand for:
- Play: We believe that caring for pets is fun, and we love our job so much that it doesn’t feel like work. Life is more enjoyable when we are engaged with clients, pets and each other!
- Purpose: The service we provide is important to our client and their pets; they rely on us to do what we say we are going to do. As a brand, Fetch! Pet Care is involved in the community. We care for and support pets and people through charitable causes and events. We invite everyone to be a part of the Fetch! culture!
- Profit: A franchisee invests their time and energy and should be rewarded for that effort.
- Pets: We believe pets are an integral part of families and deserve the best care possible. We are educated and experienced about how to best care for cats and dogs and are always looking for ways to improve the experience for the pets.
- People: We train and educate our Pet Care Providers, recognize their accomplishments, know they are our #1 brand ambassadors and we want them to like working for Fetch!. We seek to make our franchisees successful and are heavily involved in each other’s growth. We strive to make our client’s lives easier, build trust and accountability, and alleviate their feelings of guilt when they can’t be with their pets.
Training and Support
Fetch! Pet Care offers in-person training at our Franchise Support Center in Dayton, Ohio. Franchisees receive easy-to-follow manuals, online training, marketing and staffing plans, budgets and additional materials to help you start and operate your Fetch! Pet Care® franchise. Some of the topics include:
- Basic and Advanced Pet Care Techniques
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Financial Management
You’ll have ongoing training and support through:
- Weekly coaching calls
- Online training platform
- A toll-free support line
- The Fetch! Support intranet with online resources and discussion forums
Fetch! Pet Care provides assistance with marketing programs to help support franchisees during their grand opening and throughout the life of their business. We can tailor your support to suit your individual needs as you set up, open and expand your business. Support services include:
- Local franchise marketing resources, tools, expertise, guidance and support
- Access to marketing technology platforms
- Social media, monthly client newsletters, website SEO and more
- Public relations support
- Vendor support
Are you just getting started on their career path and want to be more involved in your community? Having operations, management, or even previous business ownership experience is helpful, but not required to own and operate a Fetch! Pet Care franchise. The people with the following characteristics make great Fetch! Pet Care franchisees:
- Is reliable, trustworthy, caring, and compassionate
- Can follow and successfully implement proven systems and processes
- Ascribes to exceptional Customer Service and Servant Leader philosophies
- Enjoys interacting with people and building teams
- Has the desire to provide a superior pet care service that is friendly and professional
- Has the willingness and patience to build a sustainable business
- Loves pets and can never pass one up without giving it a good belly rub!
Do you have what it takes to be a Fetch! Pet Care® Franchise Owner? Inquire today and learn more about this fun and rewarding franchise.