Own a Mission-Driven Franchise - Griswold Home Care
Giving back is at the heart of who we are and what we do. It starts with our foundation.
Since its inception, the Jean Griswold Foundation’s mission has been to provide grants to select nonprofit organizations to build, strengthen, and sustain programs that enhance the quality of life for low-income seniors and adults with disabilities who choose to age in place.
A portion of all Griswold Home Care office revenues goes back to senior-focused nonprofits in the communities we serve with grants given by the Jean Griswold Foundation.
“We strive for a future in which all seniors and adults with disabilities with limited financial means will have the opportunity to live a full life and age with dignity in the comfort of their own homes.”
Griswold Home Care is a Great Fit for Veterans
- Griswold Home Care is a mission-driven company that is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others and giving back to the communities we serve.
- Veterans fit this description, which is why they are a great fit for our company.
- Griswold Home Care offers a 10% discount off the initial franchise fee to any honorably discharged US military veteran.
- Veterans make great owners because they have proven their ability to follow the systems, policies, procedures, and processes necessary to make any venture successful.
- They are also strategic in nature, tactical in approach, and disciplined to handle all situations. These are important qualities of a successful business owner.
- 15% of our current franchisees are veterans.
- Many on our support team, including CEO Matt Murphy, are US military veterans.
About Griswold Home Care
Griswold Home Care is the nation’s first non-medical home care franchise opportunity, and our matriarch, Jean Griswold, founded our company out of a true sense of need in her community. Her legacy of compassion and empathy has blossomed into one of the most successful and storied home care brands in the United States. Today, we are a standout franchise opportunity in the $89 billion annual home care industry.*
Griswold Home Care now operates in 172 locations across 33 states, touching more than 100,000 families.
We are different because we dignify the profession of caregiving and have a culture full of empathy, great experiences, excellence in care, and compassion. Our culture extends to everyone in our organization, from our caregivers to our executive team and our franchise partners. Our strong relationship with our franchisees is why the American Association of Franchisees and Dealers named us the 2017 Franchisor of the Year.
*IBIS World, “Home Care Providers in the US: Market Research Report,” Nov. 26, 2016
The premier non-medical home care franchise excels at compassionate care for those who need it most. As a Griswold franchisee, you’ll provide a range of non-medical, in-home services. Depending on your market, you might specialize in one or more of these, or you might find there is a need for all of these services. Here’s an outline of the typical services our franchise owners provide:
- Companion Care
- Homemaking Care
- Live-In and Overnight Care
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
Griswold Home Care Franchisees come from all walks of life. Some of the qualities we look for are:
- Mission and business oriented
- Good cultural fit with a high degree of empathy
- A proven track record of leadership
- All professional backgrounds are welcome
- Relationship building skills
- Available financial resources
“We give people the help they need to live in the place they love.” If our purpose resonates with you, then you should consider our franchise opportunity. Inquire today and learn more.