Paul Sauer founded Homewatch CareGivers in 1980 based on the mission of caring for his clients, employees and community through exceptional home care services. The first franchised location opened in the mid-1990s, and for the next several decades, the family continued to build the business and expand the footprint nationally and internationally.
The Homewatch CareGivers business model is proven to generate in-market success against our competitors by offering a better approach to care, better business intelligence tools and a more efficient client acquisition model. We offer a high earning potential with average franchisee revenues of over $1.5 Million (2019 FDD).
You will have an excellent experience during our consultative discovery process, and will become confidently familiar with our proven model, toward determining whether Homewatch CareGivers is the vehicle by which you will achieve your goals! Our new process is BIGGER, BETTER, AND FASTER, allowing you to enter validation within 1 - 2 weeks.
- We are a portfolio brand with sophisticated systems
- 2018 Gross revenue $1,554,837
- Data Driven - measuring the KPIs for our franchisees and the outcomes of their clients
- We walk you through their first year, task by task, with our Business Implementation Plan
- Large support center with experts delivering 100% on support
- Caregiver retention program
Training and Support
- Week-long classroom training at the Support Center in Denver
- 52-week step-by-step home care Business Implementation Program (BIP) guided by our Director of Support and a team of subject matter experts
- In-field launch program at franchisee’s office
- Customized business reviews
- Diagnostic tools and analysis to help identify opportunities and accelerate ROI
- Accredited Online University to train caregivers and staff
- Regularly scheduled webinars and best practices training
- Customized intranet to access the latest tools and resources
- One-on-one training and coaching by subject matter experts just a phone call away
- Annual conference for networking and the latest on company initiatives
- Franchisee Advisory Council representatives
- Peer group forums for franchisee-to-franchisee communications and support
Ideal candidates should be interested in providing employment and improving the quality of life for families within their communities, as well as being self-motivated and willing to follow a franchise system. Business management skills are preferred; sales and marketing skills are a plus. Health care experience is not required.
See if Homewatch CareGivers franchise is right for you. Homewatch CareGivers Franchisees provide much-needed services, while benefiting from a market with expected long term growth. If you are looking for a business where you can make a difference in the lives of individuals and families living in your community, as well as become an employer of choice in your area, learn more about Homewatch CareGivers.