Providing Home Care Beyond the Call of Duty
HomeWell was founded by a caregiver and, as a company, has continued to seek motivated franchise owners who derive true joy from contributing to the quality of life and happiness of their clients. Operating a HomeWell franchise is an opportunity to give back and make a difference in your community.
HomeWell is an excellent investment in a high-demand industry. Today, 40% of adults ages 65+ need assistance with daily living activities. This leads to an estimated $522 billion a year spent by family and friends to provide informal care for aging Americans.
HomeWell Offers Three Levels of Care
- Companion Care - Includes basic housekeeping such as laundry and meal preparation as well as companionship activities such as playing cards or reading books.
- Basic Care - all services included in Companion Care as well as more involved assistance such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders.
- Specialty Care - Necessary for those with higher health demands, this level includes all services in Level One and Two, as well transportation, feeding, bed-bound care and special care for Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Advantages of HomeWell Care Services Franchise
- Increased Demand - The senior care industry is thriving. 10,000 baby boomers will turn 65 each day over the next 15 years, fueling the aging population and creating high-demand for the HomeWell franchise.
- Low Start-Up Costs - Senior at-home care offers low-entry costs with predictable, low overhead.
- Secured Revenue - Your franchise is a cash-based business with services pre-paid by the client.
- Career Stability - Create equity for you and your family in a growing industry.
- Unmatched Resources - HomeWell provides unparalleled resources through solid training, continuous education and innovative technology. It’s how our franchise owners become leaders and why HomeWell is leading the way in senior care. These tools and programs help generate leads and drive business for our owners.
- Industry Leader - HomeWell's national recognitions are a direct result of our culture and company values. For clients and owners alike, it instills pride, confidence and peace of mind.
Training and Support
You will be provided with all the tools and information you need to succeed from the start. During the initial months, owners receive dedicated support from the Opening Services, Training, and Support teams. These teams guide our owners through important tasks needed to establish their business, gain industry knowledge, and prepare for a successful business opening. Our goal is to not only help our owners set expectations and begin navigating the journey into new business ownership, but to launch quickly and effectively with decreased days to the dollar. Our pre-opening support is divided into three key phases:
- Pre-Training: Support with completing the tasks necessary to start a HomeWell franchise and receiving foundational home care and industry training.
- Core Training: Five days of onsite comprehensive training that include the Franchisor/Franchisee relationship, an industry overview, HomeWell differentiators, navigating the health care maze, business ownership, management and organizational structure, talent management, care management, and sales and marketing.
- Post-Training: Focus on getting our owners ready for launch.
Throughout the Pre- and Post-Training programs, our owners receive individual weekly support calls, group webinars and online training modules that educate on key topics relevant to running a home care agency.
Awards and Affiliations
When you join the HomeWell Care Services franchise family, you are partnering with an award-winning system recognized by fellow professionals.
- Angie’s List
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 Ranked
- Home Advisor
- International Franchise Association (IFA)
Ideal HomeWell Franchisees
Our successful franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds. However, we believe there are certain skills that prove to be beneficial when running a HomeWell agency. We find our most successful owners have:
- Business management experience
- Focus on execution
- Motivation and commitment to succeed
- Passion for business ownership
Conversely, it is not necessary to have previous health care experience.
Get started with a HomeWell Care Services franchise and make a difference in the lives of others. Inquire today.