HomeWell Care Services
What does a HomeWell Care Services Franchise Cost?
Own a HomeWell Franchise.
Whether you’ve had first-hand experiences or are new to the world of health and home care, HomeWell puts its 20 years of experience to work to help our franchise owners understand and master this rapidly expanding industry. The quality of tools, materials, resources and training we provide is unmatched by any other in-home care service provider.
Providing Home Care Beyond the Call of Duty
HomeWell was founded by a caregiver and, as a company, has continued to seek motivated franchise owners who derive true joy from contributing to the quality of life and happiness of their clients. Operating a HomeWell franchise is an opportunity to give back and make a difference in your community.
HomeWell is an excellent investment in a high-demand industry. Today, 40% of adults ages 65+ need assistance with daily living activities. This leads to an estimated $522 billion a year spent by family and friends to provide informal care for aging Americans.
HomeWell Offers Three Levels of Care
- Companion Care - Includes basic housekeeping such as laundry and meal preparation as well as companionship activities such as playing cards or reading books.
- Basic Care - all services included in Companion Care as well as more involved assistance such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders.
- Specialty Care - Necessary for those with higher health demands, this level includes all services in Level One and Two, as well transportation, feeding, bed-bound care and special care for Alzheimer’s or dementia.
Advantages of HomeWell Care Services Franchise
- Increased Demand - The senior care industry is thriving. 10,000 baby boomers will turn 65 each day over the next 15 years, fueling the aging population and creating high-demand for the HomeWell franchise.
- Low Start-Up Costs - Senior at-home care offers low-entry costs with predictable, low overhead.
- Secured Revenue - Your franchise is a cash-based business with services pre-paid by the client.
- Career Stability - Create equity for you and your family in a growing industry.
- Unmatched Resources - HomeWell provides unparalleled resources through solid training, continuous education and innovative technology. It’s how our franchise owners become leaders and why HomeWell is leading the way in senior care. These tools and programs help generate leads and drive business for our owners.
- Industry Leader - HomeWell's national recognitions are a direct result of our culture and company values. For clients and owners alike, it instills pride, confidence and peace of mind.
Training and Support
You will be provided with all the tools and information you need to succeed from the start. During the initial months, owners receive dedicated support from the Opening Services, Training, and Support teams. These teams guide our owners through important tasks needed to establish their business, gain industry knowledge, and prepare for a successful business opening. Our goal is to not only help our owners set expectations and begin navigating the journey into new business ownership, but to launch quickly and effectively with decreased days to the dollar. Our pre-opening support is divided into three key phases:
- Pre-Training: Support with completing the tasks necessary to start a HomeWell franchise and receiving foundational home care and industry training.
- Core Training: Five days of onsite comprehensive training that include the Franchisor/Franchisee relationship, an industry overview, HomeWell differentiators, navigating the health care maze, business ownership, management and organizational structure, talent management, care management, and sales and marketing.
- Post-Training: Focus on getting our owners ready for launch.
Throughout the Pre- and Post-Training programs, our owners receive individual weekly support calls, group webinars and online training modules that educate on key topics relevant to running a home care agency.
Awards and Affiliations
When you join the HomeWell Care Services franchise family, you are partnering with an award-winning system recognized by fellow professionals.
- Angie’s List
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 Ranked
- Home Advisor
- International Franchise Association (IFA)
Ideal HomeWell Franchisees
Our successful franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds. However, we believe there are certain skills that prove to be beneficial when running a HomeWell agency. We find our most successful owners have:
- Business management experience
- Focus on execution
- Motivation and commitment to succeed
- Passion for business ownership
Conversely, it is not necessary to have previous health care experience.
Get started with a HomeWell Care Services franchise and make a difference in the lives of others. Inquire today.
Contact This Company
Other Franchises Looking For Owners Like You in Virginia
Our goal is to partner with serious clients that are seeking to leverage our expertise and proven track record to attain success. We do this through the building, marketing & funding of a (delete "a") fully functional Shopify stores. Learn more now!
Cash Required: $150,000
Category: Business Opportunities
Did you know you could partner with a company to build out your entire e-commerce store, from product research to inventory acquisition to marketing? Yep! You can easily make 6-7 figures in passive income when we build your e-commerce empire and money-making…
Cash Required: $30,000
Category: Business Services
Get started for as little as $20,000. Make an investment in your future. No franchise fees, setup fees or training costs. 100% of your investment goes to your business. Do you need work that can fit around your family commitments? As a dealer with Mattress By…
Cash Required: $20,000
Category: Retail Franchises
Today's busy lifestyles demand the services PostalAnnex+ offers. Capitalize on this demand and open your own business!! After retiring from the printing business PostalAnnex+ founder Jack Lentz began working out of his home as a business consultant. He…
Cash Required: $70,000
Category: Printing Packing & Shipping
Do you know how much Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses sell for? (hint 4-10x profits) After over 14 years of owning a marketing agency we saw something had to change, more competition from people who were new and didn’t know what they were doing kept…
Cash Required: $25,000
Category: Business Services
Become an Exclusive Dealer with Fleet Services International (FSI) and join the leader in the Automotive After-Market Industry. Fleet Services International is an on-site commercial fleet maintenance and repair business with a 40 year record of industry…
Cash Required: $75,000
Category: Automotive Franchises
Join our network of +1,200 independently owned & operated franchises providing in home care services to aging adults around the world. If you seek a business with a powerful brand name, low start-up costs, growth potential & a gratifying career, then read…
Cash Required: $59,000
Category: Senior Services
COVID & the Impending RECESSION = Roughly 11 million houses hit the market for pennies on the dollar! Now is the best time to invest since the housing crash of 2008 which created more millionaires than any other time in History. Now YOU have a chance to do the…
Cash Required: $30,000
Category: Home Related
Want to own an ecommerce Amazon business without all the hassle of running one yourself? We build, manage and scale Amazon FBA stores for our clients who are looking for a completely automated stream of passive income.
Cash Required: $35,000
Category: Technology & Internet
With a Dumpster Dudez franchise, you'll have the opportunity to experience both the independence and flexibility small business entrepreneurship offers, while also receiving the backing, guidance, and support of our larger corporate structure.
Cash Required: $40,000
Category: Home Services
Join the #1 Estate Sale Franchise in the U.S.! We help families and companies downsize and liquidate their estates or offices. Receive low overhead set your own hours and work from home. Our business model allows franchisees flexibility and potential for a…
Cash Required: $50,000
Category: Home Related
A Scoop Above The Rest - Bruster's®Real Ice Cream. Since 1989, Bruster's® has become one of the country's favorite frozen treat chains. And for the last 20 years, we've been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as a top franchise. The…