Retro Fitness is a rapidly growing franchise model within the $30 Billion health and wellness industry that provides a high return on investment with strong-unit economics and streamlined operations.
In a world where what you see is not always what you get, Retro Fitness is a business opportunity that delivers on its promise. Our success is based on a simple value– quality.
Quality in the brand, the facility, the support, the corporate team, the training, the ongoing operational assistance, and maybe most importantly, the quality of our franchise owners.
Smart, savvy and successful, our diverse group of franchise owners includes doctors, lawyers, C-level executives, multi-brand entrepreneurs and everything in between. They’ve all chosen Retro Fitness to grow and expand their investment portfolios and are united by a common goal: to deliver the very best personalized fitness experience fitting each-and-every member’s budget.
Reasons to Own a Retro Fitness
Consumers Love It
Retro Fitness is a state of the art fitness facility starting at just $19.99 per month for members. High value, low price.
Owners Can Count on It
Franchise owners can gauge predictable monthly income from membership base, along with multiple revenue centers.
The Retro Fitness franchise is a flexible, manager run business with a streamlined and simple set of operations.
$2,211,967 = Ave. Gross Sales per unit
$527,426 = Ave. EBITDA
5,605 = Ave. number of members
$142 = Ave. revenue per square foot
*The top 10% of Retro Fitness Clubs Avg. Gross Sales, Avg. EBITDA and Avg. Rev. Per Sq. Ft. numbers as published in Item 19 of the Retro Fitness 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document. Read Item 19 in its entirety for important defined terms, assumptions and qualifiers relating to these figures. Franchise offering made by prospectus only, view our Franchise Disclosure Document for details.
- No prior gym or development experience required - we will help you from start to finish in the design and build of your location
- Comprehensive assistance in site selection
- Prototypical design and conceptual layout
- Virtual and in-person training for franchisees and key managers
- Ongoing training and development programs offered through Retro University
- Pre-sale support to recruit and acquire members prior to grand opening
- Access to corporate management team for business review and performance analysis
- Regular consultation visits
- Dedicated marketing staff ready to assist with marketing and social media planning
- Vendor partnerships and negotiated pricing assistance with major brands like Life Fitness®
Inquire to Retro Fitness today whether you're interested in becoming a hands-on owner-operator or if you prefer to be an absentee owner with somone else running the business on a daily basis.