Own North America's #1 business consulting franchise by advising and saving businesses money on their telecommunication needs. This business offers a quick return on your investment and can be operated from your home or office. Operate this business anywhere in North America; a perfect franchise for executives.
The Outsourced Expense Reduction Specialists
Professional business - for executives
Low investment - Under $75,000
Very high returns - very profitable franchises
Huge market - businesses in NA spend more than a trillion dollars annually - wastage is estimated at 35%
Financial requirements - $125,000 net worth and $75,000 liquid capital
Why We Are Unique
There are so many reasons to own a Schooley Mitchell franchise:
- Contingency model - only charge clients if savings are found, which is almost always
- Independent of all vendors - we don't sell anything
- Home business or small office - your choice
- Very low overhead
- Strong niche strategy specializing in huge area of need
What We Offer
- Tremendous software tools
- Automated solution process
- Our franchisees can have clients anywhere in North America - no geographic restrictions
- Great support system and negotiating clout
- Outstanding initial training course - you don't have to know telecom
- Consulting with Merchant Services (credit card processing)
- Intensive first-year coaching and mentoring program
- Continuous training and support for all needs - forever
- Annual training conference for all franchisees
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this a franchise opportunity that will work in my area?
A: If there are businesses in your area and if they use telecommunications or merchant services, then a Schooley Mitchell franchise is a feasible business opportunity for your area.
Q: Do you have to have a telecom background to succeed with Schooley Mitchell?
A: No. All new consultants go through a training program which, among other things, gives each consultant the basic knowledge and skills necessary to deliver advice and recommendations to business clients. This is not a business that requires deep technical knowledge. We also now consult to Merchant Services (credit card processing).
Q: What is the most important characteristic of the most successful franchisees?
A: People from all backgrounds are successful franchisees. People that are comfortable speaking to other business people are what we need. Our most successful franchisees come from various backgrounds that include executives, management, sales, marketing and consulting.
"The business model of Schooley Mitchell allows me to have a common agenda with my clients and create a win-win proposition. The financial rewards have been tremendous. I was able to operate in the black within the first year of operations and I have now reached the upper echelon of revenues within the Schooley Mitchell system. I am certainly looking forward to the future, not only to increase my own results but to participate in a great business with great people." – Sean Fox, Franchisee, Ohio
"The support from head office has been nothing but superlative. I have always been given the help I needed from the very beginning and it continues today. The quality of head office people is second to none. People like Peggi Griffin, Pam Duskocy, Beth McMillan, Tim Didier and Dennis Schooley are true professionals. No problem is too trivial for them and no franchisee is left adrift. Their actions constantly prove their dedication to the success of every franchise." – John Campbell, Franchisee, Nova Scotia
Contact us now to learn more!