Join the $49 Billion Sign Industry
Signarama has been successfully helping entrepreneurs launch full-service sign centers for over 26 years and are now approaching 1,000 stores in more than 65 countries. Their vast experience and expertise delivers to you the training, consulting, equipment and support necessary to run your successful Signarama store.
Why Choose Signarama?
- Signarama has 25 years of growth in sign franchising
- It’s the most established brand in the industry
- It was ranked #71 in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- There’s no sign experience required for franchisees
- The company has a proven track record of success, with nearly 900 stores globally
- With a B2B foundation, Signarama has a strong customer base in any economic condition
- Signarama has 24/7 online ordering available, so customers always have reliable access
Signarama offers a comprehensive five-week training process to ensure that all of our new franchisees are well-educated on the systems and processes that go into running a successful store. The training program is broken down as follows:
- The first two weeks of training takes place at Signarama’s global headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL.
- You'll receive one week of on-the-job training in an established Signarama store.
- Lastly, there is two weeks of technical marketing training at your new store, during which a local operations advisor will ensure you’re off to a solid start.
After your training, Signarama will work with you through virtually every aspect of your store’s setup including:
- Selecting a location
- Negotiating your lease
- Building out the store design
- Assisting with staffing your store and training employees
- Ensuring that you have all the computers and software needed to run the business
- Set up your store’s website and social media sites
- Marketing, advertising and public relations assistance
As a Signarama franchisee you can participate in training sessions, regional meetings, conventions and online educational workshops to stay competitive and knowledgeable about the sign industry. You will also have access to the following:
- Regional support staff
- A highly-effective mentor program
- Special achievement recognition
- Technical assistance and a toll-free 800 number
- Discounts through mass purchasing power
- Strategic alliances with vendors and suppliers
Your total investment depends on many factors including location costs, legal requirements in your particular area and more. Most Signarama locations cost between $168,000 to $172,000 to open and operate, which includes the required $49,500 franchise fee.
Many Signarama franchisees were not experts in the field when they started. Signarama provides extensive training and ongoing support to ensure that your business is set up for success. You are not required to have any prior experience in printing, design or sign sales. However, strong character traits such as leadership, dedication and business savvy are recommended.
If you own a print or sign shop, Signarama has conversion options to give you advantages in brand recognition, mass purchasing power and marketing.
If you’re interested in learning more about opening your own Signarama shop, complete the inquiry form today.
**This advertisement is not an offer to sell a franchise. Any offer to sell this franchise will be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document and only following registration by Signarama in any state requiring registration prior to sale. In New York: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law. In California: These franchises have been registered under franchise investment law of the State of California. Such registration does not constitute approval, recommendation or endorsement by the Commissioner of business oversight nor a finding by the commissioner that the information provided herein is true, complete and not misleading.**