Now is the best time to invest in a CarePatrol franchise.
The reason we’re one of the industry leaders is that our founding in 1993 created a lucrative and untapped market segment: the home placement industry. By specializing in this niche, CarePatrol has grown to over 150 locations in more than 30 states, making us not only the largest home placement franchise in the nation but also the brand that Americans trust. More importantly, our franchisees have helped thousands of families and are rewarded both financially and personally, as the impact our franchisees have on their communities cannot be measured.
According to The Washington Post, 10,000 people will turn 65 every day until 2030, and this wave of seniors is creating an enormous demand for assisted living facilities.
Why Choose CarePatrol?
- BUSINESS WITH PURPOSE - We believe that helping families is a way of giving back to the community and is a “gift of new life” for our seniors. If you want to touch the hearts of your clients, owning a CarePatrol senior placement franchise might just be the choice for you.
- LOW INVESTMENT - CarePatrol is one of the most affordable investment opportunities in the senior care industry. For less than $100,000, you can make a lasting difference in your community and have the potential to make a great living for yourself.
- CULTURE - CarePatrol started as a result of seeing the problems that occur when families are ill-equipped or have no time to find the safest senior living options on their own.
- TRAINING AND SUPPORT - CarePatrol has one of the most intensive training platforms in the industry. We will help you through every step of the process of becoming your community’s most trusted senior care advisor.
- INDUSTRY LEADER - CarePatrol is not only the leader in assisted living Placement, but we are also well positioned to be that leader for many years to come.
- SIGNIFICANT EARNING POTENTIAL - Our franchisees earn 142% more revenue on average than our next closest competitor!
Growth and Earning Potential
There is no question that the CarePatrol business model is capable of financial success, although that success is dependent on how closely you follow our business model. In 2017, our top-performing franchisee earned more than $703,000 in revenue, and our 10 top-performing franchisees earned more than $428,000 in revenue.
No previous experience is required in the senior care or medical industries to franchise with CarePatrol. What is required is:
- The desire to help others like they are your own family
- An outgoing personality capable of communicating effectively to others
- The desire to build relationships and network in your community
- The ability to speak in front of groups
- The need to own a business that makes a difference
- The desire to learn
Touch hearts and change lives as a CarePatrol franchisee.