City Wide Franchise
What does a City Wide Franchise Franchise Cost?
The City Wide franchise is part of a $100 billion building maintenance industry that is growing each year. City Wide has 20+ services and the demand is consistently rising and has B2B relationships that last an average of eight years. To own a City Wide, prospects are asked to have a minimum of $150,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $500,000.
Join A $100 Billion Recession-Resistant Industry!
The City Wide B2B sales and management franchise model is focused on saving time and solving problems in the commercial building maintenance industry. City Wide Facility Solutions is celebrating 60 years in business, 20 years in franchising, and record-breaking $400 Million in systemwide revenue in 2020 amidst the pandemic. City Wide offers a scalable, recurring-revenue, recession-resistant business opportunity for sales and management professionals. No hourly employees, travel, inventory or equipment to manage. Instead, City Franchise owners are focused on Community, Accountability, and Professionalism in their everyday interactions.
Inquire today to learn more about owing your own City Wide franchise.
City Wide is looking for senior-level professionals to capitalize on their skills by owning a scalable business in the $100B building maintenance industry.
Why Invest in a City Wide Franchise?
- B2B sales and management model
- Recession-resistant $100 billion industry
- 20 services to open the door with a client
City Wide Facility Solutions specializes in sales leadership and providing worldclass client experiences while our independent contractors focus on the services themselves. As an essential business, City Wide has distinguished itself as a trusted facility solutions partner. In 2020 during COVID, systemwide sales were the highest in company history!
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 10-20 years of business to business experience
- At least five years of sales and/or sales management experience
- Leadership/management of a professional team
- Bottom line P&L responsibility
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Outgoing, expressive individuals with backgrounds in business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, and recruiting
- Proactive, results-oriented multitaskers who are persuasive problem solvers
- Competitive, self-motivated, high-energy, money-motivated