Are you tired of traveling away from home? Are you looking for an opportunity to build equity for yourself and not the corporate machine? Are you ready to control your own destiny and do something bigger for yourself, your family and your community? City Wide would love to meet you!
City Wide is a management company in the building maintenance industry. We manage services on behalf of our building owners and property managers. If you are a professional sales leader or a leader of people, City Wide offers you a unique opportunity to use your skillset to create the lifestyle, income and equity doing exactly what you do today, but for yourself rather than corporate America!
Three Reasons to Own a City Wide Franchise
- Financial Opportunity - The economic potential of City Wide is strong. Based on the earnings claim in Item 19 of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) City Wide makes a compelling business model. For individuals willing to work hard, follow the system, and build a team around them, income and wealth goals and aspirations can be achieved.
- Proven Systems - The system at City Wide has been well-vetted and proven. City Wide has a model for success as a sales and management business operating in the building maintenance and commercial cleaning industry. We’re the professional link between clients and contractors for commercial buildings and their maintenance and janitorial needs. We invite you, during your Discovery Day, to see the franchise-owned operation in Kansas City. In addition to seeing the first location, founded in 1961, we welcome you to validate with our franchisees by asking them about their experience including their challenges and successes.
- Serious Business Model - City Wide offers an opportunity to achieve your lifestyle goals in balancing professional and personal demands. There is no question your launch will require an all-in tenacious effort with strategic “deep dives” into every facet of the business. Building your sales and management team and succeeding through others is the ultimate opportunity that will meet your lifestyle goals while capturing your fair share of the market and building a sustainable legacy business.
City Wide by the Numbers
The earning potential at City Wide is compelling. The scalability of our model is a key reason why franchise-seekers choose to open a City Wide location. Here are a few of the highlights of our 2020 Item 19.
$4.7 MILLION Average Unit Volume
$10 MILLION Average Top Quartile
$200,000 - $425,000 Total Startup Investment
$500,000 ($150,000 liquid) Net Worth Required
City Wide prides itself on providing a quality experience for all new franchise owners. 90 days is the typical timeframe from signing to officially opening your doors. The Home Office team will provide you support from our subject matter experts in the areas of business, office location, people, marketing, and training.
City Wide offers an onboarding plan that includes online training and coaching in preparation for in-person training, two weeks of intense classroom and hands-on training in Kansas City, and ongoing business coaching facilitated by a Business Performance Coach and a team of specialists.
Successful City Wide owners exhibit high-level professional, behavioral and financial qualifications:
- 5-10 years sales experience
- Strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Business to business sales experience
- Competitive, self-motivated, high-energy, money motivated
- Outgoing, expressive individuals with backgrounds like business development, sales, sales management, marketing, training, and recruiting
- Possess the energy, charisma, and leadership skills to lead a team
- Proactive, results-oriented multitaskers who have a strong sense of urgency
- Persuasive problem solvers who understand and enjoy helping people achieve their goals
- $500,000 net worth
- $150,000 liquid
Hear from Our Owners
"Jeff and I saw firsthand through my work for City Wide Franchise Corporate how this business can provide real wealth opportunities for us; there is no greater endorsement than a former employee who decides to buy a franchise from the company! With City Wide, we get to make a difference in our community, not just for ourselves and our family, but for our clients and our team. The work is rewarding because we believe in what we are doing for our clients every day." - Meredith Cimino Erickson, Omaha, NE
"Much like the saying, “dreams come true, not free,” City Wide offered me the opportunity to chase a dream to build a business for my family through hard work and perseverance. The fruits of that hard work have not only created a profitable and growing family legacy business but, more importantly, the platform for us to improve the quality of life of our employees’ families as well as to give back in a meaningful way to our middle Tennessee community. The ceiling is high for those who want to chase their dream." - Tim Akers, Nashville, TN
Learn more about this exciting time at City Wide today!