The cell phone and mobile device repair category is exploding and CPR® Cell Phone Repair dominates the industry. Selecting your franchise partner is an important decision and our growth is a testament to our brand, business model and franchise partner value-add. Initially perceived as throw away gadgets, contemporary mobile devices have increased in importance, complexity, cost and functionality, making today’s devices less disposable and consumers more likely to have them repaired. CPR® Cell Phone Repair provides on-premises repair of cell phones, iPads, game systems and other electronic gadgets with over 170+ locations world-wide.
Cell Phone Repair (CPR®) provides on-premises repair of cell phones, iPads, game systems and other electronic gadgets from franchised locations that offer “while-you-wait” service.
Our franchise owners operate retail establishments throughout the world, employing technicians and service staff to run the business. Some franchise owners are ‘hands on’ and others choose to be more ‘absentee’. Our model allows you to choose the approach that’s right for you.
CPR® presently has over 170 locations worldwide and has been franchising since 2004. CPR has locations throughout the US, Canada, South America, and India. CPR is looking for qualified franchisees worldwide and Master Franchises outside the USA.
Cell Phone Repair (CPR®) franchise owners are uniquely positioned to capitalize on our society’s growing gadget dependency. This includes cell phones, as well as tablets, gaming systems and computer systems. The CPR® business model enables franchise owners to operate four key profit centers:
- Device Repair Services
- Buy/Sell/Trade Service
- Accessory Sales
- B2B National Accounts
Being the largest franchisor of our kind, we offer distinct advantages over the competition, such as:
- Greater brand awareness.
- Stronger internet presence.
- Lower parts pricing through our preferred supplier relationships.
- Sophisticated point-of-sale (POS) and other operational technologies.
We’ve grown to be the category leader by focusing on sustainable value for our franchise partners in the following key areas:
- Product/Service Diversity
- Operational & Technical Training/Certification
- Preferred Supplier Pricing Programs
- Aggressive Lead Generation Programs
- Advanced Operational Technology
- National Account Relationships
As a new franchise owner, you’ll be enrolled in CPR® University, our initial training program for both franchise owners and their technicians. While you are learning about business planning, operations, inventory management, our POS system and human resource management, your initial technician(s) will be in our in-house lab learning to do repairs. When you all leave, you’ll be ready to launch!
Following your initial training, a Home Office representative will visit your location to assist with store setup and your grand opening.
Previous Experience is Not Required with our Complete Business System
The Cell Phone Repair shop is more than a franchise. It is a partnership. We will provide you with the tools and training to help you build a successful business. We also offer live tech support and updated training on an ongoing basis.
You’ll Receive Assistance that Helps You Get into Business Quickly and Efficiently:
- A complete training program to instruct you in the operation of your new store.
- Assistance with site selection.
- Store design assistance, including layout of equipment and full specification for your store.
- Guidance and consulting for your grand opening.
- A Field Manager will be at your CPR® franchise to help you get your business ready to open and provide you with ongoing training and support.
- Designation of approved suppliers.
- Quality control.
- Complete inventory management procedures.
- Assistance in management and personnel hiring.
- Public relations, advertising, marketing programs and promotions.
After Opening Your CPR® Operation You'll Receive Ongoing Guidance From our Staff of Well-Trained and Experienced Personnel- We Provide You With:
- Complete operations manual with frequent updates.
- Continued support through webinars, conventions, seminars, and the CPR University.
- Group purchasing programs.
- A professionally ran PPC Campaign.
- Social media marketing
- Live technical or operational support line
- CPR Intranet