HomeVestors of America: The Top Real Estate Franchise Network
HomeVestors of America, also known as We Buy Ugly Houses®, began in 1996 and has since purchased over 45,000 homes, which our franchisees fix up and sell. Our 200 franchisees in 33 states improve neighborhoods while providing excellent home ownership opportunities for first-time buyers, renters and real estate investors.
We are committed to enforcing high ethical standards and strict systems that result in responsible business practices.
Benefits of Our Brand
Besides doing something you will love and helping people out of ugly houses, here are just a few reasons HomeVestors real estate franchises are ideal:
- We are the #1 professional real estate home buying franchise and the #1 home buyers in America.
- Our powerful marketing strategies and incredibly strong brand awareness combine to create a steady stream of leads.
- We offer a proven system that works. With the excellent support and training that accompany our outstanding system, you will join a real estate franchise that has seen success.
- You will receive coaching and personal attention from our HomeVestors Development Agents who can help make you become an expert at buying, renovating, and selling or renting houses in your market neighborhoods.
- Easy to understand and implement training on how to sell houses fast using one or all of seven of our different proven strategies that help you sell quickly so you get a return on your money fast.
- You will learn the incredible system that has helped our HomeVestors® franchises buy more houses than any other home buying system ever developed.
Recognized as One of the Best
- The Franchise Business Review named HomeVestors to its prestigious "Top 50 Franchises" list in 2011 for the sixth consecutive year.
- Entrepreneur Magazine has previously ranked HomeVestors of America on their "Franchise 500" list for five consecutive years.
A Model Franchise
The HomeVestors full real estate business franchise is for the person interested in developing a complete real estate business. The franchise fee of $50,000 earns the full franchise owner lower ongoing fees. Full franchisees typically open an actual office location and have a staff that supports and grows their business.
This low-cost opportunity includes our proprietary home-assessment software, mass advertising billboard campaigns that achieve quick market awareness and direct selling programs that help franchisees identify and locate buyers and investors interested in specific neighborhoods.
Franchisees must complete our intensive training program, and they receive ongoing support. Our franchisees operate their own business, but as a HomeVestors franchisee, they benefit in many ways, including:
- Our initial comprehensive training course
- Supplemental training added regularly
- Proprietary system for evaluating property
- Custom business and real estate valuation software
- Financing source accessibility
- Beneficial relationships with national vendors
- Rights to use one of the most widely renowned trademarks in the real estate industry, giving our franchise owners instant brand recognition within their communities.
- and much more
"We just finished the best month we have ever had. We bought 19 homes, a record for WFI. If you ask Rickey Jr the day is not over! He does have 3 appointments today. The retail market has softened up a little bit but we are continuing to sell homes. Our Rentals are doing WONDERFUL! We are attempting to put as many Rentals on the books as we can. We see this as a long term strategy to truly building wealth and future cash."
Rickey Williams, Sr, Houston, TX
"The experience has really been "as advertised." From my initial introduction to HomeVestors through Discovery Day, through the signing of my agreement and Success Systems Training, I really haven't received any surprises."
Chas Carrier, Dallas, TX
"We are constantly amazed at the level of commitment that you show us on a daily basis. HomeVestors is such a rare company with an amazing corporate team. In the seven years we have owned our franchise, we've never had a problem with HVA that the staff did not help us solve." Brownie Lott, San Antonio, TX