Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the leading outdoor lighting franchise in the industry with over 60 locations and over 100,000 professional outdoor lighting installations. We offer a robust model which focuses on:
- Residential LED Low Voltage Lighting
- Holiday Lighting (for commercial and residential)
- Commercial and Hospitality Lighting Solutions
- Key franchise in Outdoor Living Brands offerings of Mosquito Squad, Conserva Irrigation, Archadeck, and Renew Crew
Key Business Features:
1. Low Initial Investment
- Standard territory ranges from $61,675 to $133,050
- Small market territory ranges from $40,350 to $105,050.
- “Territory” includes a protected geographic area.
- Low start-up capital (initial inventory, tools, equipment, marketing, leasing program is available for the vehicle.)
- Half of the franchise fee may be financed for qualified candidates
2. Residual Income Growth Each Year
A key component of this model is the continued revenue stream that can be obtained from the Annual Maintenance Plans and Add-On Programs. An upscale client base is attracted to the ongoing service model offered where customers never need to lift a finger to maintain their lighting system. As a franchisee builds their client base, this “annuity” dramatically increases year after year. This same system of recurring revenue is followed in all three tiers of the lighting offerings in residential, holiday, and hospitality lighting.
3. Quick Start-Up
You'll hit the ground running after coming home from the comprehensive 1 ½ week training class at OLP headquarters in Richmond, Virginia. All new franchisees receive a Pre-Training Checklist prior to their arrival at training.
At training, you will complete:
- A comprehensive marketing workshop introducing both inbound and outbound forms of marketing
- Product knowledge sessions taught by In-House Product Specialists explaining the lighting in detail and training on aspects of design
- Time in the field performing an actual outdoor lighting installation and nighttime demonstration
- Sales and operations sessions
- IT sessions learning our proprietary CRM
- Accounting – Setting up quick books chart of accounts to prepare for bookkeeping and annual benchmarking studies
4. Experienced Support Staff
At Outdoor Living Brands, you can count on unparalleled support from a smart, enthusiastic and engaged support staff. The OLP team prides themselves on the success and satisfaction of their franchisees. Members of the support team have come from being franchisees themselves so they have come with a great understanding of what it is like to be out in the field.
The Outdoor Lighting Perspectives opportunity offers a 20-year proven success record with one of the most reputable franchise companies around.
- High-Profit margins defined in the Item 19 Earnings Claim
- Business to client marketing model (residential & holiday)
- Business to business marketing model (commercial lighting, holiday, and hospitality)
- Modest start-up costs
- Unlimited growth potential
- A leader in the lighting industry
- Operational flexibility with home-based model
- Ability to start from home and grow into a location
- Outdoor Living Brands Supply Corp (OLBSC) offers access to top-line products at high-profit margins
Franchise Owner Duties
- The owner typically works normal business hours.
- Executes sales and marketing campaigns
- Attends client meetings and design appointments
- Manages the business and finances
- Hires and trains employees
- Builds relationships with builders, landscapers, landscape architects, and strategic partners for referral business
- Schedules jobs for technicians
- Highly client service oriented
- Sales and marketing experience
- Enjoys design and creativity
- Independent thinker & self-starter
- Outgoing and enjoys building relationships
- Able to follow a proven marketing system
- History of professional success
- Financially qualified (credit scores, franchise fees, living expenses)
An Outdoor Lighting Perspectives business typically begins with the owner and 1 Field Technician. Employee base grows with the business. On average, the established business has approximately 2 field technicians and the owner. Part-time admin may or may not be necessary depending on the owner.
The Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchise agreement grants franchisees the right to operate the franchised business within a Protected Geographic Territory. This exclusive territory is delineated by zip codes. The size of the territory depends on density, zip codes, counties, median household income, and economic development.
- Standard Territories will have a population of 350,000 to 750,000 people with at least 40,000 qualified households.
- Small Market Territories will have a population of 150,000 to 350,000 people with approximately 25,000 or fewer households.
Outdoor Living Brands proudly offers a strong, experienced support team to assist franchisees in all aspects of the business including:
- Brand Marketing Specialist (Outbound Marketing)
- Inbound Marketing Team
- Graphic Designer & IT Support Team
- Product Knowledge Specialist & Field Opps Specialists
- Comprehensive 1 ½ Week Training Program at Headquarters (Launch)
- Ongoing Training with Field Visits to your franchise location
- Proprietary Certified Outdoor Lighting Technician (C.O.L.T.) Training for franchisee and technicians (Beginner and Advanced Modules)
- Outdoor Lighting Perspectives Owner’s Meeting (Summer)
- Outdoor Living Brands Annual Meeting (January)
Openings are still available in many markets throughout the US. Inquire today and be the first to claim your territory.