Now's the Time to Make Your Move
What you can expect as a Supercuts franchise owner is that you won't need to pick up a pair of scissors. You’ll spend your time working on your business, not in it, dedicating your time to:
- Recruiting a strong staff
- Establishing ties to your local community
- Selecting and implementing marketing plans
- Building income by executing company strategies
- Empowering employees by delegating responsibility
- Working with Regis to help the growth of your company
- Providing vision and accountability for operational excellence
Sound like fun? Inquire today to receive free information on growing your own Supercuts business.
- A proven system
- Scalable opportunity
- Award-winning brand
- In-demand service
- Manager-run locations
- Multiple revenue streams through extended salon services and hair care products
Entrepreneur Magazine has ranked Supercuts
#1 in hair care 8 years in a row
#31 n the Franchise 500
Supercuts by the Numbers
40+ years' experience
33 million guests served
8% annual category growth
$150,000 cash required
$500,000 net worth
$151,370 - $321,020 total investment
$442,656* average revenue per salon
Training and Support
Supercuts is dedicated to providing the best-in-class training to support you and maximize your profitability.
- World-class training modules in business management, customer service, and recruiting.
- Regularly scheduled phone calls to discuss service, retail, and training needs.
- Annual Regis Franchise Convention for all Regis franchisees — an extraordinary opportunity to network, learn, and adopt proven strategies for growing your salon.
As far as operational support, you can expect:
- A dedicated Franchise Business Consultant who visits your salons regularly to provide ongoing analysis, coaching, and assistance in meeting key objectives and achieving results.
- Salon management software that easily:
- Makes and tracks online check-ins
- Monitors all sales and inventory
- Orders and transfers inventory electronically
- Updates automatically with sales and promotions
- Robust grand-opening programs managed by an experienced Regional Marketing Manager who will oversee the key phases of a successful opening.
- Ongoing support from your Regional Marketing Manager who will become your go-to resource for consultative assistance such as monitoring market conditions, adjusting strategies, and providing local promotional assistance. Your marketing manager will also help you:
- Establish and execute a comprehensive Grand Opening strategy
- Attract prospective customers to your location
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Plan for ongoing marketing efforts
- Each Supercuts salon also gets its own web page and employee recruitment materials.
- From site selection to construction and maintenance, Supercuts helps you to acquire property and gain the best possible foothold within your region.
In more than 35 years of franchising success, Supercuts has found that the candidates who make the best franchisees possess:
- Previous or current leadership experience
- A willingness to implement and execute company strategies
- The vision and desire to open multiple locations
Of course, these aren’t mandatory. But historically, the Supercuts franchisees who have found the most success are the ones who buy into the system and vision set out for them.
If you enjoy working with people and you're interested in learning more about franchising with Supercuts, please fill out the inquiry form today.