The number of people affected by natural disasters is overwhelming. From dangerous storms, wildfires, earthquakes, extreme temperatures, etc. there is a tremendous amount of destruction and loss that occurs around the world. Franchises in this industry are an important part of fixing this devastation.
- Damage from Hurricane Harvey totals $125 billion (2017 USD), making it among the costliest natural disasters ever in the United States, comparable with Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
- From January 1 to July 30, 2019, there were 25,619 wildfires.
- 102 earthquakes over a magnitude of 6 or above have occurred this year.
These tragedies do bring about something positive; helpful people who emerge to assist those in need such as emergency, medical and rescue workers, public service professionals and communities who gather food and clothing for donations.
Four Restoration Franchises
At Franchise.com, you'll find four fantastic restoration companies which help families and companies recover their losses from water and fire damage and help them get back on their feet:
Benefits of Owning a Restoration Franchise
Typically, the cash required to start one of these franchises ranges from $60,000 - $100,000 and includes these benefits:
- Stable business which doesn't rely on the economy and generates healthy profits
- Industry demand - With the instability of the climate, there is a great need for restoration services
- Necessary training and support are provided to give you the tools to run efficiently and effectively
- Network of other franchise owners who are available to consult with and can offer support
- “Feel Good” Feeling of giving each person a fresh start
If you want to trade in your corporate job for one that makes the world a better place or perhaps answer a calling, consider owning a franchise in the restoration industry. Owning a restoration franchise gives you the opportunity to earn a living while helping others at the same time and can be run from a home-based business or larger operation. Also, explore other cleaning franchises and home-related franchises available.