There are several benefits to Franchising besides the independence that comes along with business ownership.
Quick Start - Franchising offers the advantage of starting a new business quickly based on a proven business formula.
Expansion - Franchisees are able to develop their businesses to a significantly higher level due to the help of provided expertise.
Training - Franchisors often offer Franchisees in-depth training, which is not generally available when starting a business.
Training and Support
Since 1967, SERVPRO has been redefining the restoration industry. In addition to ongoing training at the regional level, they've developed a National Training Center in 1992 to teach restoration and mitigation skills to Franchise Owners and insurance industry employees.
You'll benefit from a 15-day, in-house, experiential training program at the Corporate training facility. The program was initially designed for new Franchise Owners but proves to be a valuable course for Franchise Employees alike. The training program covers all aspects of:
- Fire Restoration
- Water Restoration
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation
Recognitions and Professional Associations
As the nationwide leader in Fire & Water Cleanup and Restoration, the SERVPRO Franchise Community has continually been recognized for its many achievements.
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 #1 in Restoration Services Category since 2004
- Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 #12 overall 2018
- Forbes Magazine - Ranked #5 "Top 20 Franchises for the Buck" 2012
- Dunn & Bradstreet: Ranked #9 Franchise Opportunity Overall 2010
- Top 200 Franchise Systems - Consistently Ranked in the Top 200
- Wall Street Journal: Named a Top-Performing Franchise 2008
- IFA Member
The first step starts by filling out an inquiry form. Request more free information today and see if owning a SERVPRO is right for you.