A Better Solution Franchise Systems, a proven business model, has been providing quality care for seniors and the medically frail since 2000. It was founded due to the growing need for quality care for those wanting to age in the comfort of their home. This was and still is the calling for the founder, Lia Smith. With the ABS family, you are given the tools and guidance to begin your journey successfully.
Homecare by its very nature is intimate, meeting people at the most vulnerable moments of their lives. For us at ABS, it’s a calling, and we treat it as such with profound empathy and respect for the impact we have in the lives of our franchise partners and our clients. We teach by example and invite you to partake in that commitment. We have vowed to conduct ourselves by, our core values.
Communication—We follow through. We ‘close the loop.’ We are committed to clear, direct and prompt communication.
Dedication—We believe in what we do for our clients and the community. We believe in the value our services bring to those we serve.
Commitment—We are committed to our work, our clients, and our organization.
Honesty—Our word is our promise. We are true to our purpose and goals.
Integrity—We do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it. We hold ourselves personally accountable for delivering the best possible service.
Compassion—We genuinely care about our clients. We show compassion for our clients’ needs, wishes, desires, values, and circumstances.
Respect—We treat others as we expect to be treated. We take responsibility for how we interact with our clients, fellow staff and the general public.
Service—Serving others is our business. We take pride in our work and treat each and every client as if they were our only client.
Training and Support
The ABS Team has over 50 years of experience in the senior care industry. Your program provides comprehensive, hands-on training to get you off to the right start. Once you complete training, you will be prepared to start your journey as an ABS business owner.
- Pre-launch training at ABS Home Office in Sunny San Diego, CA. This includes a dynamic combination of classroom and field training.
- Two-week initial training with unlimited coaching with ABS leadership for your business ramp-up phase
- Eight days of field training at franchisee location
- Monthly CEO roundtable chats
- Regular coaching calls and webinars
- Ongoing consultation and technical assistance with ABS leadership team
- Low fees and aggressive growth model
- Comprehensive hands-on franchisee support program, including some of the most robust training in the industry
- Active and passive ownership opportunities
- Our model provides several revenue streams including placement assistance, supplemental/registry staffing and a skilled nursing option (home health)
- Assistance with state licensure included at no extra charge
- Start-up Kit
The ideal ABS franchise owner is someone who is passionate about seniors and pledges to commit their energy to the service of seniors. Someone who’s drive is second only to their compassion. This person will provide care with integrity, compassion, and respect; someone who will build relationships in the community and establish themselves as the preferred senior care provider in their territory.
Please note, A Better Solution In Home Care Franchise honors those who served in the U.S. military and armed forces and their families with a veteran discount. Those who qualify as a franchise owner, will receive a discount of $5,000 off the franchise fee.
Take the first step and inquire today.