Healthy Within is developing a nationwide network of specialized business offices that offer the Healthy Within brain fitness neurofeedback program. The comprehensive and evidence-based program offers an effective and replicable non-medical, noninvasive and non-pharmaceutical wellness program that utilizes neurofeedback technology.
No Dominant Players
Members of the Healthy Within family exude excitement because our franchise model is transforming a healthcare market segment with no dominant players. From all across the nation—in large cities, rural communities, and small towns—business owners with large, multi-clinic practices, solo practitioners and startup clinics, are enthusiastic about using Healthy Within’s business model.
Why Choose Healthy Within?
- Low Start-Up Cost - If you have at least $50,000 to $87,000 to invest in a complete business, a Healthy Within franchise may be right for you.
- Quick Ramp-Up - Typical Healthy Within franchisees can open their office and be up and running in 90 days or less after signing their franchise agreement.
- Exclusive Territory - You will receive an exclusive area that consists of the geographic area within which your Healthy Within Business will be operated.
- Franchise Training and Support - We provide a franchise operations system designed to support all of your business needs from initial training to launching marketing and sales programs to recruiting clients. We are continually introducing new Healthy Within programs, products and services to increase your professional fee revenue. Through media exposure, training, and consulting by program creator and founder Dr. Divya Kakaiya, PhD, renowned lecturer and author of numerous articles concerning various brain conditions and disorders, you can rest assured knowing that you will receive sustained coaching and support throughout the life of your franchise business.
Starting a new business can be daunting if you’re not prepared. We make sure you are ready through a combination of our in-class and web-based training and on-going support from a highly experienced corporate staff.
- Supplemental Revenue Stream - As a Healthy Within franchisee you gain access to the innovative neurofeedback business model and an experienced support team that a small business is not likely to obtain on its own.
- Unlimited Opportunity - There is pent-up demand for the benefits Healthy Within provides your clients. The market for Healthy Within is unlimited with significant upside opportunity.
Healthy Within is 100% Drug Free
For just one market opportunity to exploit, consider the following US drug consumption statistics:
- Psychiatric medication use is up 65% in last 15 years
- 1 in 6 Americans take psychiatric medications
Healthy Within neurofeedback is a safe alternative to anxiety-related prescription drugs. As with many conditions treated by traditional medicine, the default approach to treating stress is too often a long and side-effect-heavy prescription drug plan. The overuse of anti-anxiety medication is helping to fuel the epidemic of overdose deaths related to prescription drug use in the United States. The American Journal of Public Health reports that overdose deaths involving anti-anxiety drugs rose 429% between 1996 and 2013. The number was 3.07 per 100,000 adults in 2013, up from 0.58 per 100,000 adults in 1996.
Healthy Within neurofeedback which is 100% drug and side-effect free offers your clients an opportunity to treat their anxiety without the concern of creating additional health risks.
Revolutionize Your Practice Today Through Our Innovative Business Model.
More Reasons to Own a Healthy Within Franchise:
- Become part of something bigger and remain 100% independent.
- Treat because you want to, not because you have to.
- Use business systems that allow you freedom and peace of mind.
- Gain unwavering confidence in your ability to run a successful business and provide many more opportunities for your employees to grow.
- Boost ancillary revenue.
- Provide better care.
- Diversify your business.
- Increase equity growth in your business.
- Build a wealthy exit strategy in the event that you wish to sell your business.