Accessible Home Health Care is a multi-dimensional, full service "personal health care" provider.
What Makes Accessible Your Best Choice?
- Medical & Non-Medical Home Health Care: Accessible provides both. It’s a clear advantage over non-medical home care companies. Services are provided to all age groups from newborns to seniors.
- State Licensing &Accreditation: Accessible provides full support for franchisees to obtain licenses and accreditation.
- Insurance Company Credentialing: Accessible is an approved provider with all major long-term health insurance companies' networks.
- Business Development: Accessible has complete sales, marketing, and advertising programs to help you grow your franchise.
- Training & Ongoing Support: Accessible provides initial training and then supports you each step of the way.
- Reasonable Initial Investment: The initial investment is reasonable and features protected territories.
- Operations Financing for your Franchise: Accessible provides receivable financing, helping youmanage cash flow pressures.
- And Much More! Including corporate insurance, specialized service programs, accounting services, proprietary operating programs, and full operating manuals.