As one of the leading franchisors in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry, Moran Family of Brands® offers proven and recognized brands and the flexibility of building your business the way you want. Alta Mere The Automotive Outfitters is an industry leader in automotive window tinting, paint protection, alarms, remote starters and automotive accessories. SmartView Window Solutions is a mobile residential and commercial window tinting business that can operate in conjunction with Alta Mere. The combination of the two together provides a solid cobranded concept that offers multiple revenue streams to grow your business.
The Time is Now
Alta Mere occupies a strategic position in the automotive aftermarket, providing entrepreneurs with the means to capture their share of the billions of dollars being spent annually in the category. With over 254 million vehicles on the road, and millions more filling the new vehicle pipeline, there will always be a need for aftermarket products and services provided by Alta Mere.
SmartView Window Solutions specializes in residential and commercial flat glass window tinting. SmartView originally provided flat glass services under the Alta Mere brand name, however, we find it beneficial to provide franchisees with an enhanced opportunity to position themselves as a specialist by offering flat glass services under a separate brand name.
Alta Mere offers the best and most diverse service offerings around:
- Automotive Window Tinting
- Automotive Paint Protection
- Alarms and Security Systems
- Remote Starters
- Automotive Accessories
- Safety Options such as collision avoidance, parking assist, back up cameras, and Blue Tooth integration
- Headlight Restoration
- Specialty Appearance Products and Services - rims, lighting and graphics
SmartView offers superior products and services in residential and commercial window tinting;
- In Home / Business Design consultation
- Wide variety of colors and shades
- Heat reducing films to keep your home or business cooler
- Security film for protection and privacy
- UV Protection to prevent fading
- Designer films for home or office to enhance the look of interior windows
- We work with top of the line film manufacturers to offer the best product around.
Why Choose an Alta Mere/ SmartView Franchise?
- Proven business systems - for over 25 years, our business systems are proven to provide a sound model for potential growth and success.
- Co-branding Opportunities - The combination of Alta Mere and Smartview provides the potential for two revenue streams and in turn two opportunities to grow.
- Comprehensive Employee and Technical training - We are committed to providing franchisees the tools needed to build a successful business operation. Our in-depth training program provides the information you need to get your business off the ground and running smoothly. We provide on-site and off-site training in management, sales, operations and marketing.
- No Automotive or window tinting experience necessary - We are looking for franchisees that believe in superior customer service, have a hands-on attitude, are driven to succeed, believe in doing what it takes and dedicated to the system and brand.
- Store Set-Up assistance - We provide assistance in finding a location and provide you the tools and resources needed to open your store successfully; from store design, software, promotional materials, and product ordering, we help you every step of the way.
- Local Store Sales and marketing Programs - We believe that your dollars are best used in your local market. We provide vendor programs and products that are designed to promote sales and customer traffic as well as build loyalty with existing customers. Our marketing staff is dedicated to helping you plan the right advertising at the right time to achieve success.
- Ongoing Operational Support - From store set-up to ongoing operational support, our operations team is there to provide the constant advisement needed for you to get started on the right foot and continually develop your business.
- Innovative Products and Services - We look for the best and most affordable products that your customers need to enhance the comfort, appearance and safety of their cars, homes and commercial spaces. Our team maintains corporate relationships with key manufacturers and vendors so that we are at the leading edge of product development and availability.
- Financing Options Available - We offer assistance in sourcing the best third party financing available. In addition we offer special discounts for veterans through VetFran.
If you are interested in learning how you can be a part of an innovative and growing franchise system which offers superior training, assistance and support, complete the information request form and one of our franchise consultants will contact you.
The franchise sales information on this website does not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”) in compliance with applicable law. Currently the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states we will not offer you a franchise unless we have complied with applicable registration and disclosure requirements.
For residents of California: THESE ALTA MERE, MILEX COMPLETE AUTO CARE, MR. TRANSMISSION, AND SMARTVIEW FRANCHISES HAVE BEEN REGISTERED UNDER THE FRANCHISE INVESTMENT LAW OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. SUCH REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE APPROVAL, RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY THE COMMISSIONER OF CORPORATIONS NOR A FINDING BY THE COMMISSIONER THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS TRUE, COMPLETE AND NOT MISLEADING.
Florida Advertisement ID# BF21073
MN Registration File #F-5012 (Mr. Transmission and Milex Complete Auto Care Franchises Only)
For residents of New York: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the State of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law.