Buddy's Home Furnishings
What does a Buddy's Home Furnishings Franchise Cost?
The Best Kept Secret in Franchising!
Buddy’s Home Furnishings is backed by more than 60 years of proven success, is recession resistant and offers impressive unit economics. Several single and multi-unit development opportunities are available and in high demand.
The Buddy’s Story
In 1961, Buddy’s Bi-Rite was founded in Tampa, FL and proceeded to grow into a chain of 43 furniture and appliance stores throughout Georgia and Florida in just 25 years.
Since then, the company adopted the name Buddy’s Home Furnishings and the franchising model as it grew its footprint to nearly 300 stores throughout the U.S. and Guam. The brand also expanded its product line to include furniture, electronics and home accessories while offering a new program that allows consumers to attain ownership of these goods through affordable payments without the constraints of traditional credit or financing.
Throughout its growth, Buddy’s Home Furnishings has built its business one satisfied customer at a time. Buddy’s is in the people business because it believes there’s something to be said for relationships with customers that aren’t built on transactions, but rather, trust.
Why Franchise with Buddy’s?
- 60 Years of Proven Success: We’re the third largest rent-to-own brand in the industry with a 60-year, recession-resistant business model. With families doing more at home on tighter budgets, our business model is as essential as ever.
- Great Unit Economics: On average, our top 25% of stores generate $1,370,839 in gross sales and $386,314 in cash flow per store.*
- Low Initial Investment: You can expect your initial investment for a Buddy’s franchise to be between $399,566 and $926,874 which is relatively low for retail development.
- Lots of White Space: We have several single and multi-unit territories available and in high demand nationwide.**
The Financial Requirements
To invest in a Buddy’s Home Furnishings franchise, candidates must have a minimum net worth of $750,000 and a minimum liquidity of $150,000. A background in franchising and multi-unit experience is desirable.
* This information reflects the Average Gross Sales and Average Cash Flow for the Top 25% of the Buddy’s company-owned retail businesses which were open for at least five full years as of fiscal year end 2020. Of these 8 retail businesses, 1 attained or surpassed the Average Gross Sales and 3 attained or surpassed the Average Cash Flow as described above. We refer you to Item 19 of our 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document for additional information. A NEW FRANCHISEE’S RESULTS MAY DIFFER FROM THE REPRESENTED PERFORMANCE. This is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. Offerings made by prospectus only and in compliance with the applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state. ©2021 Buddy’s Home Furnishings®. All rights reserved.
** Excluding California, Hawaii, Minnesota and Wisconsin.