Since 2015, Burrito Shak has established a solid reputation for excellence and an ever-growing base of loyal customers.
Customers at your Burrito Shak restaurant can choose from a variety of burritos, tacos, bowls, quesadillas and nachos. Every entrée is made to order with a choice of tasty proteins such as house-spiced chicken breast, seasoned ground beef, and battered Atlantic cod.
As a franchise owner, you will use local ingredients whenever possible and make everything from scratch, in order to consistently please your local customers.
And everything is served with a range of vegetables, sauces and cheeses; along with chips and your house-made salsa; all with a range of soft drinks and beers to compliment an outstanding meal. This approach to serving great fresh food in a fun and inviting atmosphere will appeal to appetites of all ages, and allow you to grow your business one deliciously inspired dish at a time.
There are more than 59,800 Mexican restaurants in the U.S. that generate $45 Billion in annual sales.
The quick service restaurant (QSR) market has been growing steadily over the last fifteen
years and is expected to continue to do so.
A typical location will range in size between 2,000-2,600 square feet, in a strip mall or as a stand-alone unit. Other locations for growth include outside malls, airports, and downtown areas.
Reasons to Franchise with Burrito Shak
- Fun, beach atmosphere
- Made from scratch, chef inspired fresh Mexican cuisine
- Made with fresh quality ingredients
- Recipe Development
- Easy Menu with Cross Utilization of Products
- Pre-opening support and training
- Store opening training and support
- Ongoing support
- Experienced Team
Real Estate Options
- Strip Malls
- End Cap Units
- Shopping Centers
- Community Oriented Areas
All franchise owners will have the support of a management team with extensive industry experience. As you grow your business, our knowledge and advice will be available to you every step of the way and includes:
- Pre-opening support
- Training programs
- Operations manual
- Operating procedures
- Food safety
- Business management
- Marketing and sales materials
- Quality control guidelines
- Marketing assistance
- Business management software
- Proven leaders who will strive to get the job done
- Someone who is a great motivator
- Candidate who leads by example
- Somebody who can offer great customer service on a daily basis
- Someone who will support their community
Grow with a team of entrepreneurs who share a commitment to excellence. Learn more about owning a Burrito Shak today!