Grow with an Expanding, In-Demand Service
The Caliber model allows you to own your own business while doing the day-to-day operations. Becoming a Caliber owner/operator means every dollar stays in your pocket and you’re in control of the growth and success of your transport business. By adding additional vans and locations you’re only growing your income and therefore growing your profit. Enjoy tax incentives, depreciation and special pricing for Caliber owners and see your investment grow with national accounts, brokers and sales and marketing.
Caliber is dedicated to both the safety of patients and the environment. The top-of the line transportation vehicles are clean and environmentally friendly and come with:
- Converted ramp for wheelchairs and stretchers
- Five crash star rating
- Front and side airbags
- Stability control
- Tire pressure monitors
Benefits of Owning a Caliber Care + Transport
- Recession Proof
- Senior care is the fastest growing demographic segment of the U.S.
- No national competitors, only mom and pop options or Uber and taxi-cabs.
- Start-up is home-based
- National dispatch and call center provided 7 days a week
- Corporate and on-site training provided
- Continuous support
- Profitable business*
- Lowest start up cost in the industry
- Associated with an award winning franchise
- Advanced technology
A Network of Support
When you join Caliber, you'll receive world-class support before you take your first patient and throughout the life of your business. Caliber has a centrally-located hub which acts as your franchise office and includes the following services for you:
- 24/7 call answering services
- Patient intake
- Centralized dispatch
- Route management
- Office management
- Employee recruitment
- Caliber provides a 1 week training at the corporate headquarters on:
- Sales and marketing
And 3 days of training at your location with an experienced, corporate Caliber trainer to assist you with officially starting your business.
The initial cost to get started with Caliber Care + Transport is $105,015 to $155,240; refer to the Caliber FDD for specifics. A majority of the startup cost can be financed and leased.
*As stated in the Caliber Care + Transport FDD, the corporate operation generated $547,716 in gross revenue in 2015 with $129,699 net income (a 23.6% profit margin).