Benefits of Owning a Certified Flooring Network
- Protected Territory Rights
- Proven methods for operational efficiency
- Proprietary technology
- Training and support on local business development
- Certification / Continuing Education Opportunities
- Local owned with national brand affiliation
- Local and national website presence
- Extensive national accounts program
- Low initial minimum investment
- Expert Team Support
With CFRN's proprietary Franchise Management Systems, our franchisees enjoy being their own boss and are supported by a team of professionals dedicated to their success. Our program instructs our franchisees on how to acquire new customers, gain market share over local competition, and operate a profitable mobile flooring franchise. We are committed to helping our franchisees become successful by providing:
- A team of experienced, franchise coaches, insurance claim professionals, and flooring specialists
- Innovative services to help you improve your efficiency and effectiveness
- Valuable national accounts with leading Insurance Companies
- Proprietary business model
- 24/7 National Call Center
Our business is in high demand as more and more property owners choose to repair, restore, or replace their floors with turn-key solutions that save time and effort. Furthermore, our proprietary processes save clients additional money over the costs of big box flooring retailers. Our customers include homeowners, businesses, and restoration contractors. We have built a reputation based on the quality of our work and the efficiency of our network service. As you begin learning more about this exciting opportunity, we hope you will find that Certified Flooring Network can help you achieve your goals.
Our Mission is to be the clear choice for consumers, agents, adjusters, and contractors for flooring repair, restoration, and replacement.
Training & Support
Throughout all stages of franchise ownership, Certified Flooring Network believes in helping our franchise owners to succeed. You will be taught specialized skills and business training to maximize the potential of your market. We are truly as committed to your success as you are and stand behind you and your business from day one.
As a Certified Flooring Network Franchisee, you will join a company that is 100% committed to your success. To this end, we offer comprehensive training and ongoing support that will help you grow your Certified Flooring Network Franchise the right way. Franchisees receive:
- A Turn-Key Proven Operating Methods & Systems
- Protected Territories
- Mobile Vehicle Showroom
- Personalized Website & Social Media Package
- Comprehensive Franchise Training
- Confidential Operation & Policies Manual
- Proven Advertising, Marketing Campaigns & Materials
- Business Identity Package
- Standardized Forms
- Experienced Franchise Support Team
- Culture of collaboration
Our franchise support system begins with comprehensive franchise training. We will show you how to attract clients, manage your jobs, hire qualified staff, and achieve the level of success you desire.
We're looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $60k in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.
What Does It Cost?
Liquid Capital Required: $60,000 - $100,000
Total Investment: $91,000 - $196,000
Royalty Type: 7% of Gross Sales with an additional 3% for National Marketing
What Do They Offer?
Total Units: 5
Year Founded: 2009
Started Franchising: 2014
Home Office: Gallatin, Tennessee