Experience the Sweet Rewards as a Cinnabon Bakery Owner
With more than 1,100 bakeries in over 55 countries serving baked goods and specialty-blended beverages, our vision is quite simple – to be a global player in the snack industry and a best-in-class bakery and coffee shop franchise.
As we promote the Cinnabon brand through multiple venues, we’re focused on being diverse and flexible, and have multiple options for franchisees. We’ve assembled a team of experts in operations, marketing, development, training to help us reach our goals.
Ideal Cinnabon Owners:
We are seeking Franchise Partners who are passionate about owning their own Cinnabon Bakery franchise to create lasting memories for their Guests. Cinnabon owners are people who excel in the foodservice environment and enjoy giving back to their community. We all share the same goal – to help make you successful and happy each and every day.
Cinnabon offers Franchise Partners:
- Single, multi-unit and co-branding Bakery franchise opportunities
- An opportunity to be part of a world-famous brand
- Efficient, customizable Bakery designs to maximize return on investment
- Access to a dedicated and passionate Franchise Support Team
Cinnabon Bakery also provides franchisees full real estate services. For no additional cost, we assist in identifying and securing locations, negotiating lease terms, leading letter of intent proposal, and lease review.
Our opportunity is available at the following locations. They have been approved by the Cinnabon Real Estate Team and are available for immediate occupation:
St. Clair Square Mall
Mall of Acadiana
Mall of Louisiana
Prien Lake Mall
Centre at Forestville
The Crossroads Mall
South County Center
Mall at Greece Ridge
Westfield Franklin Park
Willow Grove Park Mall
Colonial Park Mall
Exton Square Mall
Plaza at King of Prussia
Mall at Johnson City
Midland Park Mall
Springfield Town Center
If you are looking for a location other than the ones listed above, simply let us know your mall of interest and our real estate team can secure a space for you.
Cinnabon has been serving delicious goodies for more than 25 years. Together, we can create memories – for you, your family and most importantly, for your Guests.
Make your dream a reality and experience the sweet rewards of becoming a Cinnabon Franchise Partner! Complete the form below to receive more information on this tasty opportunity.
Cinnabon® is seeking highly motivated Franchise Partners to continue our franchise development. It is important that Cinnabon Franchise Partners have:
- Restaurant management experience as an owner and /or operator*
- Enthusiasm and passion for owning their own Cinnabon Bakery franchise and creating lasting memories for their guests
- An enjoyment in giving back to their communities
The initial franchise fee to open one Cinnabon franchise is $30,000. Additionally, potential Franchise Partners should possess cash liquidity of $120,000 and a net worth of at least $400,000. For complete investment information and a franchise packet, please request more information and our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
*Franchisee candidates without sufficient restaurant experience will be required to successfully complete our internship program, which is a three -day, unpaid evaluation program where you will receive hands on Bakery franchise training. A written evaluation of your training and our recommendations for next steps will be provided at the end of the three-day program. NOTE: This does not replace our Cinnabon WoW University training.
Training and Support
At Cinnabon®, we're dedicated to the success of our Franchise Partners and are focused on providing world-class support and service based on respect and trust. When you join the Cinnabon family, you'll be working with experienced professionals who have extensive brand building, marketing, development and operational experience in all functions of the foodservice and bakery and coffee shop franchise industries. Here's a small taste of the service you'll receive:
Real Estate and Store Development
- Prototypical design and conceptual layouts for new Bakery franchises
- Full real estate services with a dedicated leasing team that will proactively identify new real estate opportunities and lead LOI proposal, lease negotiation, and lease review
- Comprehensive, certified training for Franchise Partners and key managers in both the field as well as Cinnabon’s WOW University
- Continuing corporate and on-site Bakery franchise training
- Access to online training tools and development support
- In-depth Bakery and coffee shop franchise operations manual
Operations and Field Support
- Initial management training and on–site Bakery visits
- Access to the corporate management team for business review and performance analysis
- Inspections focusing on quality, service and cleanliness
- Innovative, targeted Bakery and coffee shop franchise marketing plans
- High-quality point-of-purchase, merchandising and local store marketing materials
- Dedicated marketing and public relations staff to assist with marketing and media planning
- Seasonal and local store marketing campaigns
- In-house creative agency to provide Franchise Partners with unique, customizable advertising and branding materials
- Wide variety of delicious menu offerings
- Delivery of world-class menu variety through continuous testing, improved products and expanded offerings
- Operational support and quality assurance
- Regular consultation visits from Cinnabon Franchise Business Consultants
- Regular Q&A consultations
- Business review analysis of store sales and performance vs. system-wide benchmarks
- Password-protected Intranet
Learn more about owning one of the best bakery and coffee franchises in the U.S. today!
"For our first location, we took over a corporate store and immediately recognized that it needed a local focus. Once we took it over, it instantly was up 50%. We felt pretty comfortable very early on that it was definitely a concept that would be successful for us." - Debi Reynolds, Franchise Partner Since 1999
"Over the last few years, Cinnabon has turned a corner. With the introduction of the consumer packaged goods division, licensing has become a bigger deal. National advertising has accompanied that." - Greg Komen, Franchise Partner Since 1985
"If you implement the five values of Cinnabon, then your Bakery will ultimately have success. You’ll see a return on your investment and you’ll see sales grow." - Frank Ross, Jr., Franchise Partner Since 2009
"To this day, I’m amazed by the 'Power of the 'Bon. Anywhere you go with a pack, or even just the logo on your shirt, you see the passion for the brand." - Steve Foltz, Franchise Partner Since 1989