Award-winning gourmet cinnamon rolls
Cinnaholic not your typical cinnamon roll shop. In addition to being 100% vegan, they offer more than just your average ‘Old Fashioned’ roll. They have a variety of different flavors that are waiting to be explored, all made with the highest quality ingredients to tickle your taste buds. All of the products are: Dairy and lactose-free, egg-free and cholesterol-free.
Cinnaholic offers 28 frosting flavors and 21 toppings from which customers can choose to add as many toppings as they would like to create their very own mouthwatering cinnamon roll experience.
Training and Support
When you become a Cinnaholic franchisee, you'll benefit from the Cinnaholic team's help every step of the way. The Cinnaholic experts will provide training and ongoing support to help you successfully build your business including:
- Site selection
- Demographic information
- Trade area maps
- Site economics
- Letter of intent
- Site acceptance
- Lease negotiation
- Construction process
- Store build-out and consultation
- Completing the initial layout of your space using CAD files provided by your landlord
- Working with your real estate team to ensure the work letter is sufficient in effort to avoid excessive build-out costs
- Revisions of your architect’s modifications to our base plans and finalization of the completed site specific plans
- Approval of the final drawings providing by your architect
- Review of general contractors’ bids and assistance with the selection of a general contractor
- Review of your general contractor’s plans and questions
- Equipment package covering everything from your refrigeration to your oven
- Vendor relations for exterior signage, carpet and equipment needed to open your franchise
- On-site visit(s) to your franchise to ensure everything is ready for your grand opening (occurs about one week before the Certificate of Occupancy is issued)
- Marketing and public relations support
- Grand opening assistance
- Local store plans
- National campaigns
- Local advertising and promotions
As a franchise owner and operator you will complete a classroom and on-site training course. Curriculum includes the following:
- Food production
- Inventory management
- POS operation
- Opening and closing duties
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training your staff
- Scheduling and labor management
- Accounting procedures
- Developing a marketing plan
- Setting up your back office
- Sales and customer service skills
- Operations manual
Complete the inquiry form today to become a part of the Cinnaholic family!
We are approved and listed on the Franchise Registry, making your financing as easy as possible.
The SBA Franchise Registry is a national online listing of franchise systems whose franchisees receive expedited loan process when applying for financial assistance from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
The Registry lists those franchise systems whose franchise agreement has been pre-approved by the SBA, thereby shortening the loan process and ensuring a consistent eligibility decisions.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a franchisee and would like to talk with us about making this happen, complete the inquiry form today.