A Proven Concept Breaking Barriers
Named #31 Top New Franchises for 2016 in Entrepreneur Magazine, Club Pilates is the largest network of premium group Pilates studios worldwide with more than 300 locations sold in 27 states. We believe Pilates is the finest strength-training workout available to anyone, at any age and for any fitness level. It’s a path to a fuller, richer and healthier life. Through our reformer-based group classes, we are breaking down the barriers of exclusivity historically felt in Pilates by bringing the benefits of Pilates to as many people as possible & entering the mainstream fitness market across the world.
First Mover Advantage
According to IBIS World, the rapidly rising number of health-conscious individuals is the driving force behind the Pilates & Yoga industry now being worth $9bn*.We are experiencing exceptional growth across the country yet we still have territorial availability in key markets. We invite you to get in contact to find out territories you’d like!
Affordable yet High Investment Return
Enjoy 47% EBITDA margins using our recurring revenue model knowing that Club Pilates has never closed a location and the initial investment is very affordable:
- $75,000 liquid assets
- $300,000 net worth
- $158,252 - $224,657 total investment
World Class Support
At Club Pilates, we believe providing franchisees with the most extensive support will drive success. Our support services start the moment you sign your agreement and include:
- Real Estate: Our dedicated staff will help you in the site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your Club Pilates Franchise.
- Finance: Our Finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers.
- Site Build Support: You’ll be walked through the entire build out process from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security & technology.
- Sales: Get introduced to our sales process, retail range and POS system to drive sales from the start.
- Marketing: The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruitment: Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers and sales associates. To complement this, our Certified Club Pilates Teacher Training Program ensures a seamless on boarding process for Pilates instructors new to our unique Pilates method.
- Comprehensive Training: You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in Costa Mesa, California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support.
Ongoing Personalized Support
- Ongoing web-based and in person training
- Sales, marketing & operations tools and resources accessible online 24 hours and the ability to communicate with and learn from other franchisees.
- Branding and marketing support with monthly materials developed for your studio.
- Monthly marketing updates and performance reporting.
- Private class training, instructor training and general manager training.