Not your average big-box membership gym.
D1 Training franchise is a membership-based gym and boutique fitness franchise that provides individual and group training classes in a state-of-the-art facility, the likes of which are normally found on the campuses of the biggest schools and in the training centers of the best teams. Our trainers provide instruction in basic athleticism, advanced cross-training and fitness and targeted workouts to improve overall performance. D1 trainers provide advanced athletic training for clients of all ages, from team conditioning for the junior high football team to strength and endurance classes for individuals looking to improve their overall health. D1 Training is the advanced gym for the whole family.
Top Reasons to Own a D1
- Competitive Advantage: D1 provides guided training typically found in Division 1 programs and is suitable for the whole family. Where other fitness brands may focus on one aspect of fitness or a sport, D1 Training has been designed for every athlete in every sport, in any condition.
- History of Athletes: D1's founder is a former Division 1 football star and he has crafted a vision to offer elite athletic training to the general public. In addition, many D1 owners were elite athletes at D1 schools and were or are professional athletes.
- Timing is Everything: The fitness industry is exploding making now a great time to open a gym facility which caters to higher-paying clientele who are more driven and focused on reaching their fitness goals. According to business research firm IBIS World, the $30 billion fitness industry is experiencing a staggering 2.1% growth each year.
- Community Based: Customers love D1 and love to tell others about it and love being a part of a fitness community. D1 builds long-term relationships between the members and their staff which leads to increased revenue and a powerful word-of-mouth reputation.
Owning a D1 Sports Training franchise is an affordable way to become a leader in a massive industry. Here is a brief look at the financial commitment required to become a D1 owner.
Total Investment: $223,560 - $692,350
Franchise Fee: $45,000 - $60,000
Minimum Liquid Capital: $250,000
Net Worth Needed: $500,000
Please note: You can review the breakdown of startup costs in Item 7 in D1's most recent FDD.
A Lucrative Investment
With 32 facilities in operation, ranging from less than a year to more than 7 years, D1 franchise owners produce average revenues of $542,272, with the top franchise locations exceeding $1 million a year. Please refer to D1's Item 19 in the 2017 Franchise Disclosure Document for more details.
Training and Support
D1 provides you with training from the best teams in franchising which positions you for long-term growth. You'll attend a week-long training program at D1's home office and flagship fitness facility in Nashville, TN. Training and assistance includes:
- Lease negotiations
- Remodeling and construction
- Equipment purchases
- Hiring, training and scheduling staff
- Billing system
- Designing workouts
Your training doesn't end there. You'll continue with self-guided study, nearly constant contact with support staff and an extensive network of other franchise owners and their staffs.
If you think you have the passion, commitment and drive to succeed with D1 Training franchise, learn more about D1 today. Start by letting us know you're interested and fill out an inquiry form.