Why might a Fast-Fix Franchise be right for you?
- Stores have the flexibility of providing multiple revenue streams
- Stores are located in high traffic areas; making it convenient for customers, and easier for franchisees to grow their business
- No managing and maintaining costly inventory
- Prime franchise availability nationwide in both established and new territories
- No prior jewelry and/or watch repair experience necessary
- Fewer employees to hire and maintain
- Jewelry and watch repair services have a high customer demand
- Jewelry and watch repair services are a year round business
- Jewelry and watch repair services tend to do well in all economic conditions
- Ongoing support in real estate, construction, training, operations, marketing, and more...
Becoming a Fast-Fix franchisee does more than create the opportunity to be your own boss, it gives you access to an established, respected brand with a proven franchise model.
Per the Franchise Agreement, the total investment necessary to begin operation of a Jewelry Repair Enterprises, Inc. franchised business is approximately $163,961 - $248,961 for a kiosk and $252,961 – $465,961 for an in-line store.
A successful Fast-Fix franchisee is someone with knowledge and experience in business, sales or marketing coupled with personal financial qualifications, and individual motivation.
Typically, it takes approximately 3 - 6 months from signing the franchise agreement to open your own store.
A dedicated executive team and supportive staff are there to guide you through the process, every step of the way.
Training and Support
Prior to opening a store, approximately 2-3 weeks of training is provided to Fast-Fix franchise owners. To further assist with building a thriving jewelry repair business, a dedicated team demonstrates how to market, choose the ideal location, build out the space, advertise and more. Fast-Fix also teaches franchisees what to look for when hiring the expert watchmakers, jewelers and skilled craftsmen for their stores. Comprehensive training and support includes:
- Marketing & Advertising Support
- Operational Support
- State-of-the-Art Technology
- System-wide intranet
- POS system created specifically for service based retail stores
- Real-Estate & Site Selection Support
- Construction & Remodeling Support
- And so much more!
Ongoing Support includes:
- Franchise business coaches
- Franchisee mentors
- 24/7 web-based support
- On-site store visits
- Regional market meetings
- Annual convention
- Toll-free phone support
Fast-Fix recognizes American veterans who choose to become a franchisee with special incentives to help those who served in the military get started as a business owner.
We make it easy to get started! Ready to start your Fast-Fix Journey today? Complete the inquiry form to speak with someone from our franchise sales team.