With 250+ Franchise Partners across the USA, Canada, Mexico, Chile and New Zealand, Fibrenew is a market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. Consider owning this home-based, mobile franchise service which caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets. The services are always in demand.
Benefits of Owning a Fibrenew
- High-demand, niche market business with multiple revenue streams
- Low overhead operation with few or no employees to manage
- Flexible lifestyle and work schedule – you set your own hours
- Flat-rate royalty system with no financial reporting, no red tape
- Two weeks hands-on training and a lifetime of continued support
- Exceptional support program covering all aspects of the business
- Personalized website with web and social media marketing support
- Professional print and email marketing support
- Fully loaded iPad, including Fibrenew App and custom business tools
- Proprietary product line, manufactured in-house with nearly 200 items
Fibrenew is a niche market business which offers consumers and businesses a ‘green’ alternative to the replacement of damaged leather, plastic and vinyl. Everyday, this saves hundreds of items from ending up in landfills.
The repir process used also saves customers time and money. Restoration by Fibrenew is often times more economical than the cost of replacement and can be completed faster than the time it takes for replacement materials to be ordered or delivered. It’s win-win.
Training and Support
Fibrenew provides new franchise owners with a 3-phase, 20 week training program which are guided by an experienced personal coach.
In addition, Fibrenew offers live training and meetings on a regular basis in cities throughout the USA and Canada.
A highly experienced support staff provides Fibrenew franchisees with expert field assistance on all aspects of the business, and are available to help by phone, instant messaging, live streaming video, email and/or through an online Technical Library.
Ideal Fibrenew Franchise Owner
No prior experience is necessary to succeed with Fibrenew. If you enjoy working with your hands, can distinguish color adequately and are comfortable with relationship selling, you’re half way there. Fibrenew provides the rest through a thorough training program that includes hands-on experience with professional and experienced support staff.
Fibrenew franchisees come from all walks of life. The diversity of backgrounds and past careers is widely varied.
As a way of giving back, Fibrenew offers a 10% discount to qualified candidates who are veterans and their family members off the franchise fee.
Learn more and complete the inquiry form today.