Become a Part of the Booming Fitness Industry with Fitness Together!
The Fitness industry is booming. According to the 2016 IBIS World industry report, the personal training industry is now a $9 billion industry.
Fitness Together is a private personal training studio which offers every client a personalized workout experience based on their goals. But don't worry; you don’t need to be a trainer to own a Fitness Together. Your focus will be on marketing, management and consultations. Fitness Together is a simple business to operate, has high margins and no inventory. Read on for more reasons to own a Fitness Together.
Fitness Together® is a great business to own because an upscale clientele who have a strong need, not just a desire, is coming to YOU for the services you provide.
- Ability to ramp up fast - 4 months to open
- Great earning potential - 2017 Average Annual Revenue was $564,000*
- Change lives in amazing ways
- Low cost of entry
- Low overhead - requires a small 1200-1500 sq ft, cost effective easily managed footprint
- Growing industry
- Multiple revenue streams:
- Strength training
- Nutrition coaching
- Industry specific software
- A team with 100 years of industry experience
- Assistance with:
- Real estate
- Few staff required - 3-4 employees is all it takes to run a studio
- High employee retention
- Low attrition
Training and Support
The Fitness Together franchise team is dedicated to helping their owners and clientele succeed beyond their wildest dreams and will be with you all the way supporting you with the following items and programs:
- Real estate assistance
- Fitness Together University®
- Ongoing operations support
- Regional and national franchise conferences
- Operations manual
- Marketing automation tools
- Client management system
- Local marketing planning assistance
- Lead nurturing and conversion strategy support
- Social and search engine lead generation
Some Fitness Together owners are trainers, some came from the business world and others were ready to start a career in a field they loved. What they all have in common is that they all wanted to help others and take control of their future. If you:
- Able to hire and manage people
- Passionate about fitness and health
- Want to help change lives
- Have $75,000 liquid cash and $250,000 net worth
- Like wearing sweats to work
- Are looking for a flexible schedule
We want to talk to you. Complete the inquiry form today to learn more about owning a Fitness Together.
70% of American adults are considered overweight or obese**. How many do you think you can help?
*As recorded by the top 1/3 Fitness Together studios and outlined under Item 19 of the Fitness Together March 2017 Franchise Disclosure Document.
**2013-2014. National Center for Health Statistics. Health, United States, 2015