It’s Crystal Clear
Glass Doctor is an all-in-one national glass specialist for installing, replacing, and repairing home, auto and business glass. Our primary focus is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of the Dwyer Group, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
"I was tired of the corporate life and wanted to own my own business. I joined Glass Doctor because it was in the service industry and because of their tested business systems. Everyone with Glass Doctor has been so helpful. They have been able to give me exactly what I need." - Matt Kelly, The Glass Doctor franchisee, Northeast Ohio
You invest in us. We invest in you.
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Glass Doctor marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Glass Doctor brand the most recognized glass installation and repair brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 180 fellow Glass Doctor franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
"The Glass Doctor system gave me a framework so that I know our customers will be taken care of. Now I can focus on workig on the business, not in the business." - Tom Ashley, The Glass Doctor franchisee, Panama City, FL
And there’s MORE…
- The Glass Doctor specializes in Flat glass as well as Auto glass
- In business since 1962!
- Learn technical and entrepreneurial skills at Glass Doctor University
- Unique G-12 Guarantee protects both the consumer and franchisee
"We're a third-generation auto glass business, and we needed to diversify. Glass Doctor was our answer because we had never done flat glass before, and they had the systems to do it." - Jon Lalanne, The Glass Doctor franchisee, Tulare County, CA
Franchise Fee: $35,000
Total Investment Range: $111,800-$281,000
Incorporated Name: SYNERGISTIC INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Industry: Maintenance Services
Industry Subsector: Maintenance – General
Total Units: 167
Year Founded: 1962
Started Franchising: 2000
Office Location: Waco, TX
Awards: Franchise 500, Best for Vets, Military Friendly Franchise, Franchise Gator Top 100, 2015 Bond’s Top 100 Franchises
Discounts: Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)