Founded by culinary enthusiast and busy Mom, Shannon Allen, wife of NBA Hall of Famer Ray Allen, grown’s mission is to change the world one organic certified fast food meal at a time.
When Shannon's son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, she and her husband have made it their mission to help find a cure and have devoted their lives to promote clean eating and living an active, healthy life.
You too can help reform the fast food industry so people have access to organic food to fuel their bodies on the go.
No fast food restaurant has all the factors Grown offers:
- 100% USDA Organic real food
- Supports local farms
- Serves all three meals
- Commitment to community engagement
- Peanut-free facility
- Paleo, vegan and gluten-free options
- Multiple streams of revenue:
- Fast casual dining restaurants
- Flexible business models
- Kids menu
- Family style meals
Fast Food Industry Stats
- 50 million Americans consume fast food each day
- Over 48% of adults in African American and Hispanic communities are obese
- 78% of all food-service industry visits are to quick service restaurants
- 34% of children between ages 2 – 19 consume fast food three times per week
- Nearly 1 in 3 children are overweight or obese
- 88% of Americans are willing to pay more for healthy food
- 56% of US adults look for healthy menu items when they choose a restaurant
- 84% believe it is increasingly important for chains to o¬ffer fresh, local organic and/or natural ingredients
- Usage of organic foods climbed nearly 30% between 2010 and 2017
How Much Can I Make?
Check out the performance of our Miami location to see your potential.
Annual sales: $2.68 million
Average sale: $23.04
Sales per sq. ft.: $1,414
Drive-thru revenue: 40%
Grow with Us
The grown franchise team is looking to expand where there are captive audiences in the following types of spaces:
- University and college campuses
- Hospital lobbies
- Sports arenas
- Wal-Mart superstores
grown is looking for entrepreneurs who meet the financial criteria, want to bring something special to their community and who are:
- Business owners or people from family businesses
- Engrained in their community
- Disciples for healthy eating
Let's get growing. Inquire today.