Start a Home Care Business
The fact of the matter is, traditional government health care programs and our current system of institutional care cannot meet the needs of the tens of millions of elderly Americans who will require some form of assistance. Private pay home care fills a critical gap for seniors between hospital stays, nursing home care, and care provided by family members and loved ones.
- By the end of 2020, 56 million Americans will be 65 years old and older.
- By 2040, Americans over 85 are expected to triple.
- 9 of 10 Americans 65 and older want to stay at home for as long as possible
- The average distance between family members is 280 miles and growing.
Reasons to Own a HomeJoy Franchise
With over 17 years of experience, more than a million hours served, and thousands of clients helped, HomeJoy™ has established a proven process to help people achieve a healthy lifestyle at home.
As a Michigan based In-Home Care franchise with multiple locations, HomeJoy™ is ready to take on the rising needs of senior care.
HomeJoy™ is family-owned and operated and brings the highest passion for their franchisees to feel happy, successful, and supported.
- Create your own schedule
- Be your own leader
- Support from our dedicated team
- Family owned and operated
- 17 years of experience
- Owner-to-owner communication
- Ongoing leadership coaching
- Average Franchise Monthly Gross Revenue = $78,549
HomeJoy Provides You
- Employee and Client Management Software
- Established Policies and Procedures
- Quality Training Resources and Materials
- Print and Digital Materials
- Personalized Training and Education
- 4 Core Values as a Decision–Making Model
- 12 Caring Points
- Care Connects
- A dedicated bookkeeping software to support Payroll, Billing, Taxes, Bookkeeping, and Budgeting
- Our 5 Foundational Commitments
- Dedicated Team
- 1 Week Intensive Training
- Owner-to-Owner Communication
- Ongoing Leadership Coaching
- HomeJoy™ Trademarked Name and Logo
- Growing Recognition
- Consistency across All Marketing Materials
- 17+ Years of Experience
- Family Owned and Operated
HomeJoy Franchise Services
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Running errands
- Doing Household Chores
- Assistance with Wellness and Safety
- Care Coordination
- Managing Chronic Conditions
If you'd like to pursue a career as a home care business owner, HomeJoy requires prospective candidates to:
- Be capable of investing $50,000-$100,000
- Have a "make a difference" attitude
- Have a desire to be successful
- Align with the HomeJoy core values
- Have a drive to be happy
If you want to set your own schedule and build wealth and happiness with a HomeJoy Franchise, inquire today.