Hounds Town USA
What does a Hounds Town USA Franchise Cost?
Work with Dogs and Truly Change Lives!
Everyone wants something better — are you ready to get something better for yourself, your community, your family, and for those who come after you? Hounds Town USA is a fully interactive doggy daycare and home to the “Happiest Dogs on Earth!” Using simple, cost-effective, and dog-friendly materials, Hounds Town USA offers an affordable entry point into the booming pet care industry.
Inquire today to join the team.
WORK WITH DOGS AND TRULY CHANGE LIVES
FOR 40% LESS THAN COMPETING DOG DAYCARE FRANCHISES.
Average Net Profit of $342,257* per store.
Everyone wants something better — are you ready to get something better for yourself, your community, your family, and for those who come after you?
WHY YOU SHOULD LEAVE YOUR JOB FOR A LIFE-CHANGING DOG DAYCARE FRANCHISE
- 40% LOWER INVESTMENT: Our investment is lower than the competition because of our cost-effective, dog-friendly materials make the initial buildout less. We focus on the creating a safe and fun space for dogs! Our initial investment starts at just $358,900!
- BREEDING SUCCESS: The average store open five years or more generated $1,082,411** in revenue and $342,257* in NET PROFIT per store in 2021. This industry is booming, and our model offers an ROI unlike anything in the franchise world.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: With a passion for giving back to the community, our Franchise Owners love being able to partner with Hounds Town Charities to offer discounted doggie daycare, boarding, and other services to dogs waiting for their “furever” homes.
- LEARN FROM A GENUINE DOG TRAINING PIONEER: With almost 40 years of direct police canine experience, our Founder, Michael Gould, is the industry’s “Unrivaled Canine Expert” and is our Franchise Owners’ secret weapon in success.
- NO BREED DISCRIMINATION: We understand how to handle dogs of all breeds and temperaments. This leads to more revenue, customer referrals, and happier dogs.
FIND TRUE MEANING AND HELP UNWANTED AND ABANDONED ANIMALS
Our Franchise Owners get to work with Hounds Town Charities — whose mission is to help rehabilitate and train animals that the rest of society has given up on.
REHABILITATION AND TRAINING
- 2 million dogs are euthanized every year.
- The dogs at the highest risk are usually wrongly labeled with behavioral issues.
- Many of these dogs just need the right person and the proper training, and they can become excellent companions.
FRESH AIR FUND
- Every dog deserves a chance to run around and play.
- Many dogs in shelters are deprived of critical interaction because of space and other issues.
- Hounds Town works with local shelters to offer daily socialization in our interactive facilities.
INVEST IN THIS $95.7 BILLION INDUSTRY FOR 40% LESS THAN THE COMPETITION
- The average initial Hounds Town USA investment is 40% less than the top competing dog daycare franchises.
- Initial investment ranges from $358,900 - $770,000
- Average net profit of $342,257* per store
- The pet industry is expected to be worth $283 billion by 2023
- This industry will continue to grow by 7.8% each year
- 70% of all U.S. households currently have a pet
SEE WHY OUR CURRENT OWNERS LEFT THEIR CAREERS FOR HOUNDS TOWN
“As I was working my way up the corporate ladder and trying to get ahead in the book publishing world, I got married and got a couple dogs….
...but I started to realize I wasn’t happy. I just felt like I could no longer find that in what I was doing.”
Jackie Bondanza, CEO
“We wanted to secure our future for ourselves instead of securing a future for someone else.”
Anne McDonald, Owner, Garden City, NY
“Hounds Town guides you and gives you the tools to grow, but they also let you create and do things on your own.”
Lauren Duffy, Owner, Island Park, NY
SEE IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE PACK
- DOG LOVER: You should be passionate about animals and providing the best experience for companion pets and their four-legged family members.
- TIRED OF CORPORATE CULTURE: If you describe yourself as uptight and corporate, you might not enjoy the Hounds Town culture. We want people who are ready to make a real difference in the lives of animals and humans.
- BUSINESS BACKGROUND: You should have a knack for sales and/or management, leading a small team of employees and working hard.
- COMMUNITY-MINDED: You should be excited about getting active in your community by promoting your new business to help reduce euthanization rates, educate the community, and establish dog handling protocols to make shelters, rescues, and staff safer.
WHY YOU SHOULD START THE PROCESS TODAY
And, as we’ve quickly grown to over 100 locations nationwide, our territories have been selling out faster and faster!
Inquire today and quit chasing your tail. Follow your dreams before this opportunity, and life passes you by!
*Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document- Item 19 P&Ls 5a-5b
**Refer to 2022 Franchise Disclosure Document- Item 19 Table 3