Dogs are family for all of us at Instinct Dog Behavior & Training®. It’s that simple principle that guides us as we help dogs and owners happily co-exist every day. Now, we’re looking for franchise partners to help us bring our vision of A Kinder World through Dog Training™ to thousands more dogs and owners in urban markets across the country.
The pet industry is recession-resistant and is projected to reach almost $100 billion by the end of the decade.
- 68% of U.S. households own a pet. 89.7 million of those pets are dogs
- Spending on pets is rising annually in the U.S
- Consumers spend more on companion animals than nearly any other category
- The pet market has more than tripled in size since 1994, growing from $17 billion to over $60 billion in 2015 in the U.S. alone
An Instinct Dog Behavior & Training® franchise is a brick-and-mortar dog training facility offering our signature positive reinforcement board & train camps, private lessons, behavior consulting, and alumni boarding services, all with 24/7 on-site supervision.
The Instinct model works best in dense urban markets, but can be applied anywhere dogs and families live.
Why an Instinct Franchise?
- The chance to a make a lasting, positive impact on the lives of thousands of dogs and owners
- Access to a unique brand and sophisticated business model that has the potential to dominate the fragmented, unregulated dog training industry
- Multiple revenue channels (Board & Train, Boarding, Private Training, Puppy Raising)
- Consistent recurring revenue through Alumni services
- Sophisticated proprietary technology systems
- Centralized call center to handle all your initial inquiries and consultation bookings
- Best-in-class training and support
- Experienced Franchise Support Team including:
- Co-CEOs with strong backgrounds in business, operations, and marketing
- Certified Dog Trainers and Behavior Consultants
- Board-Certified Veterinary Behaviorists
- Leading Supply Partners
- Leading Technology providers
- Prime Markets Available
Instinct is deeply committed to an ethical approach to business – in the way we treat our clients, our team members, and of course, our franchise partners. Instinct franchisees are like-minded entrepreneurs who believe in our vision and mission, embody our core values, and want to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
Desired franchise partners include:
- Veterinarians and Veterinary Behaviorists
- Certified behavior consultants and certified positive reinforcement trainers
- Investors who believe in Instinct’s vision and mission who want to partner with a certified trainer or behavior consultant.
We can help with match-making!
If you are interested in opening an Instinct Dog Behavior & Training facility with a partner – someone who has skills and knowledge complementary to your own, we can help connect you with others in your market who are interested in a similar arrangement.
Take the next step and learn more today.