Part of the $52 billion Child Care Industry
Ivybrook Academy was created by a public school teacher and first opened its doors in 2007. It was created to help balance quality of life with business ownership.
The Ivybrook Academy model has been proven and tested for over 13 years and has a main focus of bringing education and the community together. Read on and decide if opening an Ivybrook Academy interests you.
- Steady daytime hours of operation – 8:15 to 4:30
- No transportation/busing of children
- No lunches served
- Professional teachers with 4-year teaching degrees
- Progressive blended curriculum based on Reggio Emilia and Montessori methods
- The facility is closed approximately 32 work days per year
- When summer hours are involved, the facility closes by noon
We provide over 120 hours of personal training for you to get up and running before you open your doors. And, the training doesn’t stop there. Here is a list of how we are determined to set you up for success:
Before Opening – 2 weeks of training both at our corporate location and at your school’s location
Opening Month- Our team will be with you the entire week prior to opening as well as your first week of operation.
After Opening- Regular visits, calls and open lines of communication are important for everyone’s success!
Owners will receive weekly communication, on-going updates to their staff training program, annual curriculum updates, and consistent support whether on the phone or in person.
Ivybrook Academy assists you every step of the way on your journey through the franchising process. From helping you find the right location, developing the building plans, and going through construction to ordering your equipment and furniture, hiring staff, training and more, we will offer the support you need and deserve. As part of the Ivybrook Academy franchise family, we’ll help you through developing, running, and owning your own Ivybrook Academy!
Ivybrook Academy franchise owners come from all walks of life but we have found the most successful Ivybrook franchisee are:
- Compassionate and caring, ready to help our students learn
- Able to work with both students and their parents – both our “customers”
- Motivated to build a team and student enrollment
- Accepting of and embodies the Ivybrook Academy mission
Investing in an Ivybrook Academy franchise offers you a lifestyle that includes priceless family time. Learn more and inquire today.