We consider it our mission to help families and their pets. With assistance from Leader of the Pack Canine Institute, you can create a unique experience within your community!
Approximately 68% of U.S. households, or about 85 million families, own a pet; and of those households, 60.2 million own dogs.1 So it’s no surprise that U.S. consumers are spending more than $72 billion each year on pet services, including grooming and boarding2 — or that the growing, recession-resistant, pet grooming and boarding industry has reached an amazing $8 billion in size!3
- Consistent demand from dedicated pet owners who want a safe, fun and healthy daycare and grooming environment
- Established concept with a system unmatched in the industry – one stop shop without cages, full web cam access, and professionally trained staff for peace of mind for “dog moms and dads”
- Protected area to help ensure a solid customer base
- Strong brand image synonymous with trust, reliability and a love for dogs and their families
- Multiple revenue streams for business growth
- An experienced management team’s skill set to guide you every step of the way.
Multiple Revenue Streams
Differentiate yourself and your dog daycare franchise from the competition by offering a full range of services like pet grooming and multiple revenue streams. We do it all. As the concept evolved from its early days as a dog training service, we have created an unmatched business model focusing on:
- Individual Pet Training and Behavior Modification
- In Home Training Program
- Cage-Free Group Boarding
- Private Boarding Service
- Indoor/Outdoor Daycare with webcam viewing
- Full-service Grooming
- Full line of retail sales items
These services are all provided in a facility that we believe is truly second-to-none.
Training and Support
Our team is there to assist you with important aspects of running your very own Leader of the Pack Canine Institute dog daycare, kennel and grooming business.
- Startup Guidance - Step-by-step, we will help you create the same Leader of the Pack image, inside and out, that our clients –and canine guests –have grown to love and trust over the years.
- Robust Ongoing Support - Count on refresher training, remote guidance by phone or email, and periodic field business consulting visits.
- Pre-Opening Training - Classroom and on-the-job-training are provided that covers key topics such as operations, marketing, training, and more. Our start up assistance will take place at our corporate headquarters and will continue on-site at your location with a knowledgeable franchise representative. We will show you and your team the true elements of Dog Language and Behavior indicators, to help you maintain a professionally trained staff.
- Comprehensive Operations Manual - Find easy to follow procedures regarding dog evaluations, dayshift/nightshift routines, cleaning/sanitizing procedures, dog training, boarding, grooming services, and much more.
- Technology Tools - Full access to Leader of the Pack Canine Institute approved software programs to help with accounting procedures and client management functions. Programs also feature modules for dog daycare, kennel and boarding business, with additional training functions to help keep your franchise operations running smoothly.
- Marketing Assistance - Take advantage of our brand equity when promoting your business within your community. We will provide you with the guidance and materials for use in marketing campaigns to distinguish you from other dog daycare, kennel and boarding business franchise concepts within your own territory, as well as presence on our company website.
Bring a thriving, feel-good business of your own to your community. Inquire today!