The LifeLine® model is simple and structured efficiently to provide profitability and ease of operating management for a franchise owner. The operating model is remarkably defined which allows for ease of replication and allows for effective training and development of new franchise locations. The LifeLine business model provides an extremely diverse and broad group of revenue opportunities giving a franchisee the maximum opportunity for revenues generated per square foot. Your business model is centered on smartphone repair, but with the ever-changing technology market, we have left the branding and market position open to be a complete technology repair solution for clients. This approach to the business allows for computer repair, tablet work and whatever the technology market comes up with next whether it’s Glasses, Watches or something new we haven’t heard of yet. In addition, our stores sell refurbished smartphones and offer customers parts for sale in addition to the service work offering you as a business owner more opportunities for potential business and growth. By being a credible, professional and accountable service provider we have the opportunity to be the complete technology resource for people and businesses in every market.
Why This Market?
Why Should You Consider LifeLine Repairs?
- You can be in the Electronic Repair business and still have a life. The LifeLine Repairs business model allows for a work-life balance that most business owners just don’t have. It comes down to scalability and systems in a business model that has been proven time and time again.
- Our franchise offers great potential profit margins. Because we offer our services through a unique and convenient format and we are in a market that is focused and without a great deal of competition, you keep your gross margins higher.
- Being part of our franchise will provide you with a sense of community, love and appreciation. By delivering a combination of experience, service quality and relationship-focused customer service, your customers will thank you every day for the service you provide them!
- We created the successful systems and procedures so you can confidently run your franchise. Learn from our mistakes and successes and skip the learning curve in building your operation.
The Strength of LifeLine Repairs Company
LifeLine Repairs is a specialty Electronic repair and service which offers an amazing “lifesaving” experience at modest prices. It is the perfect combination of retail and service to maximize an operating model. Our brand, convenient locations and exceptional technology resources have been attracting professionals and people from all over who need help with their electronic devices. Let us show you how to create your own successful location and business! As a family-owned-and-operated business, we care about the quality of our brand and our reputation among our customers, so we take pride in offering the best experience that customers can only find at LifeLine Repairs.
From the very start, LifeLine Repairs works closely with franchise owners, providing you in days and weeks what it would take years to learn on your own. Our effective management and business development systems place you on track to become a superior Electronic Repair Service provider in your market!
Our development program begins at LifeLine Repairs headquarters in Atlanta, where we train you on everything you’ll need to build a solid foundation in the Electronic Repair and Service business. Additionally, we give you extensive ongoing training in your own location and market, focusing on effective and precise operational procedures. Most importantly, our senior staff will personally stand by your side to assist you in implementing our proven methods for operations management, hiring procedures and regional business development through networking and direct interaction with community leadership and influential consumer groups in your area. We will teach you all the skills you need to build a strong regional presence for your business!
LifeLine Repairs will be there every step of the way to support you with the comprehensive knowledge, training and professional business management skills necessary to achieve your professional and personal goals. Our support services will provide you with years of accumulated knowledge and expertise through the following individualized support elements:
- Operations management and support
- Senior staff onsite support
- Direct business development assistance
- Corporate website management
- SEO for your territory
- Toll-free technical support
- Networking with other system owners
- Booking events and shows for your area
- Operations manuals
- Technical data and forms
- New prospect leads
Our ideal candidate should be interested in marketing and sales and want to build a business that is in a high growth market segment. They must have the ability to scale a team within a retail system. Also, a minimum of $50k in liquid capital is required to qualify for the LifeLine franchise.