The Senior Health Care Industry
It’s no secret that senior care is a national-health crisis. 10,000 people a day are turning 65 and at some point in their future, they’ll need additional care.
Senior in home care is a great alternative to assisted living facilities and live-in senior care homes that can be expensive and often aren’t known for their high level of care giving. In contrast, doctors speak regularly about how cost effective Loved Ones in home care is, and they can attest to the thousands of success stories and results they’ve seen from happy clients.
A Challenging and Rewarding Business
A Loved Ones franchise offers the highest quality of care giving to clients and specializes in personal care, companion care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia care and temporary care unlike no other facility.
In addition, Loved Ones accepts Medicaid which allows you to expand your services to a larger number of families who need help.
Another differentiator which sets a Loved Ones franchise apart from other in-home senior care businesses is the centralized billing and collections process. A unique, proprietary collections process is handled by the Loved Ones corporate offices allowing you to focus on providing the best care possible for your customers rather than on billing issues.
Owning a Loved Ones Franchise can provide many benefits and opportunities.
- Strong revenue potential - current corporate offices have gross revenues averages between $3.5 and $4 million annually.*
- Operational, financial, sales and marketing support from a proven system
- Ongoing franchise consultants
- Training which will exceed your expectations
- A hands-on approach from the Loved Ones internal team
- Preferred vendor and referral programs
- Consumer marketing leads which support your business
- A strong framework and blueprint of success to follow
- Open communication and access to an executive staff
- Reasonable franchise and royalty fees that make sense
- Protected territory system
- No inside competition
- A strong corporate family with a great brand reputation
- Providing a service that families need and want
- Help decrease hospitalizations, reduce emergency room visits and minimize doctor calls
Special Veteran Offer
To thank veterans and their families for their service, the Loved Ones franchise family offers U.S. veterans a 10% discount off the franchise fee.
Owning a franchise can be a rewarding and exciting experience. Owning a Loved One’s franchise gives you the chance to become part of something even bigger. Loved Ones is looking for people who want to make a difference in their community and who share a passion for senior care.
Interested in learning more about how you can bring a Loved Ones to your city? Fill out the inquiry form today.
*As documented in the Loved Ones Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19