Incredible Hours, Incredible Industry and Incredible Earnings Potential
Maaco is truly the leader in the massive 45 billion dollar automotive paint and collision industry. With virtually no nationally branded competition and over 45 years of experience, Maaco dominates the automotive cosmetic paint market share at over 45%. Furthermore Maaco’s advancement in the cosmetic collision (“cosmolision”) sector provides dealers with huge opportunity for continued growth.
Our Franchisees Make Money
- $192,240 Average Certified Center Income*
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- 45 year old Proven Business Model
- No National Competition
- Largest Bodyshop = Strong Brand Recognition
No Automotive Experience Necessary
If you are worried about not having automotive experience, that is not a problem at all. Maaco is a retail oriented franchise business with successful owners from many walks of life. If the thought of a proven business model, family oriented operating hours and huge income potential excite you then we encourage you to take a deeper look into Maaco Franchising.
At Maaco you will enjoy:
- World Class Training
- Incredible Buying Power
- Proprietary Software
- Incredible start up support and ongoing training
- Pride of ownership of proven brand and business model
- Territory Protections
Training and Support
- 3 weeks of intensive management training at Maaco Headquarters
- 3+ weeks of on-the-job training for both you and your employees.
- 6-12 months of new center development oversight
- Annual meetings, advertising, central purchasing, Maaco Online University, Franchisee Intranet, etc.
- Credit Score: 700+
- Net Worth: 300,000+
- Liquidity: $140,000 (non-borrowed)
If you want to learn more, please complete the brief information request and a Regional Franchise Development Manager will call you as soon as possible. Making a decision to purchase a franchise is never easy, that is why we think you will be impressed with our people, our brand and your ability to make a fantastic living while maintaining a strong quality of life.
*Please see item 19 of the Maaco FDD