The Maids offers the potential to make it big
The Average Gross Sales for a franchisee in business at least 48 months is $850,000*
With more than 30 years of industry experience, The Maids is the leader in residential cleaning. Our strong support system and dedicated experts give you the time, training and tools to succeed. Grow a profitable, in-demand business as a Maids franchisee; you won’t be cleaning houses. Work regular business hours, enjoy a flexible schedule, and grow a business with strong profit and equity potential.
Why you should choose The Maids:
- Leadership: Our executives, who have turned The Maids into the most recognized residential cleaning service in the world, are dedicated to your success.
Innovation: The Maids was the first residential cleaning company to clean for health; researching environmentally friendly products and developing equipment that produced cleaner, healthier homes. We created the most thorough cleaning process available: our 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System.
We’ve also created:
- Ergonomically tested cleaning process
- Safe products
- Scheduling software
- Internet marketing
- Customer feedback
- Web-based training
- National partnerships
- Social media
Expertise: Our top-notch team thoroughly trains you, your management team and your staff, and helps develop a customized plan for maximum growth.
- 7-week foundation training
- 10 days administrative training at our corporate training facility
- Cultural training
- Web-based and hands-on training for your team
- Support from certified executive business coaches
- National call center
- Preferred venders
- National and Local marketing support
- National convention and regional meetings
- And much more
The Maids Requirements
Expect to invest about $200,000 in your first year as a franchisee. This investment includes all initial fees, product and equipment, and all start-up and operating costs.
You will typically start with six employees in addition to the owner. You need two full-time office employees (including you) and four to five team members. You will need a vehicle and The Maids helps you with specifications and branding. An office is required so your team has a place to start and end each day, equipment and supplies can be stored, and training and scheduling computers can be set up. Parking for your team vehicles is also important. Industrial office space works well.
The Best Training and Support
The Maids goes beyond classroom training with our in-house expertise and LearnShare Learning Consortium membership. You receive “best in class” performance support, including:
- Seven weeks of online Start Up Training with The Maids’ Foundation Coaching
- Nine days of administrative and cleaning system training at The Maids’ corporate headquarters
- Four days of Power Training at your new location to train your first team
- State-of-the-art Learning Management System
- Web-based documentation
- Illustrated quick reference guides
- Sales and Customer Service training
- Software training
Provide a career path for your employees when you join The Maids. As part of our employee-retention program, our Learning Management System tracks training and certification for each of your participating maids, with additional training provided to those seeking advancement opportunities.
Join Our High Ranks
- Entrepreneur magazine ranked us #1 residential cleaning franchise.
- Franchise Business Review ranked us #1 in franchisee satisfaction and ranked in the Top 50 Franchises-Large Systems category.
- The Wall Street Journal ranked us the only residential cleaning company in the “25 Franchise High Performers.”